WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The next concert on MB's tour schedule is at the Newberry Opera House, Newberry SC on Thursday, March 6, 2014.

Sending good thoughts that MB will be feeling better and this show happens as scheduled. If not I hope there is notice given ahead of time for the fans.

Please get well soon MB!! We look forward to this thread getting back on track with fun concert reviews!!!

Robin in MD:)

I am glad this one will happen at a later date. I wish the one in Bethesda had been rescheduled as well..  But for whatever reason it's not going to be..

Robin in MD:)

Is that the official word on the show in bethesda? No rescheduling? If so, I am very upset and disappointed because the tickets to this show were my sister's christmas present and we are both crushed if everyone else's gets re scheduled and we don't get one :(

Yes Stephanie it was said that that show was cancelled and refunds would be given for the tickets.  I am sorry for your disappointment but it could be, apart from Michael having such a full tour schedule that possibly the venue is fully booked and to try and reschedule the show is just not possible.

As I say, sorry for your disappointment, and hope it won't be too long before you will be able to go to another show but can assure you that Michael would not have cancelled unless there was no way he could go on for, without doubt, "the show must go on" is in Michael's blood and any cancellation is done with the heaviest of hearts.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I went to the venue sunday and they said they would let us know by Friday at the latest if he reschedules. I was personally told that I would be given a refund and that the ticket holders would be contacted first asking if we would want the same seats if he does plan another show at the venue. 

I think everyone is going by the letter that was sent out initially, to members. It appeared to be a generic letter to me informing everyone that Michael was sick and canceling the show. I guess we can see what happens by Friday, I would like to think that it would be rescheduled as that is what he is doing at the other venues. But then I would imagine his schedule comes into play.

I called Bethesda today and the credited my card and said no reschedule date. So I think that's it till they possibly could schedule again at some point, but these tickets are not going to be honored that's for sure. Bummer.....The schedule of each venue is different and maybe they are booked up dates that could be fit in MB's tour schedule.

Robin in MD :)

Stephanie, that's interesting as they process a credit for my card today..I was not asked if I wanted to keep my seats on the phone...I would definitely want to keep them if that was a possibility..Hmmm  Maybe then they are going to keep those on file and see somehow..but they refunded the money so I dunno...thanks for that info. I just saw your note.  I may be calling them back tomorrow then and asking if this is still a possibility as I asked about being rescheduled and the girl said there was no date they could schedule it. But...now I wonder if that's a done deal or just as of today's information????

I'll have to check tomorrow. I haven't been issued a credit yet, but name falls after yours if that's how they're doing it.

Sally, I emailed them, see what they tell me too tomorrow...I'm ticked if I could possibly keep them and they didn't ask me today..The credits don't show for days tho on a credit card usually...Lordy..confusion, confusion..

Hi Robin and Stephanie, I'm so sorry to hear that your concert has been cancelled. I know how that hurts... Hopefully you'll get a new chance asap!

Robin, I just had a quick glimpse at your reviews by now since I am incredibly busy, but I will enjoy them in a couple of days (hopefully). But I'd like to thank you for sharing your memories and can't wait to come back. Probably there are more reviews and I will need a bucket of tea while reading all of them ... LOL.

All the best from Germany, Astrid

Hey all :) This is the information I was told when my sister & I walked into the Strathmore on Sunday because we drove all the way from Fredericksburg. They told me when i went into the box office that our money would be refunded and if he re schedules a show then the ticket holders who had tickets to sunday's show would be contacted first to see if we want the same seats before they went back on sale to the general public. That was personally told to me from a supervisor. She said they will know by Friday. When we were leaving we were also told by a gentleman who worked on the set said they were all set up to perform and then got the cancellation from Michael's doctor. He said maybe there would be a show in June or July. That was the information that was passed onto me. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service