WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have still found some pictures of the Cancun concert. Please looks in the album. There are a lot of nice pictures present! Promised!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Danke Petra and they are all good .....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Link into official pictures that Moon Palace, Cancun, Mexico have put out of Michael on stage and also backstage at M&G's   21 altogether so plenty for your album Petra !!!! lol

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152287048529410.1073741...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Every single picture of Michael is worth gold! I will copy all pictures in the album! One million thanks to you Sylvia!!!

Thank for finding this set!!!  These are great!!!

Robin in MD :)

A video 32 seconds long of the concert in Punta Cana (27th March 2014). WAMLAW.

My opinion: also 32 seconds Michael have earned to be embedded here!

Thanks for video Petra and here is another picture of Michael at Cancun and along with it went an article but only a small one and very, very similar to all others so only brought photo over.

Just to add on here that Sam Bailey's album "Power Of Love" has gone to #1 in the album charts so, as far as I am concerned, Michael has a #1 in the UK ..........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Awww check out Cameron up there, rockin out baby and all!! I sure am going to miss that girl!!

Robin in MD:)

Advertisement for the concert on the 2nd April in Costa Rica. Is astonished everybody at his "big" menu!!!

Steam irons for Michael? Does he iron his laundry self?

William Álvarez

w.alvarez@teletica.com

Será este lunes 31 de marzo cuando el artista arribe a nuestro país. Michael Bolton llegará a Costa Rica con músicos, técnicos, coristas y seguridad privada.

El concierto que será este 2 de abril comenzará a las siete de la noche. La actividad contará con la presencia de tres artistas nacionales. Sasha Campbell, Master Key y Escats tocarán por media hora abriendo espacio para el artista, indicó la producción.

Bolton no fue muy exigente con los detalles de su habitación para la visita. El artista solicitó “alimentos orgánicos para su camerino. Desea contar en su menú con pan pita, hummus, frutas frescas y agua, eso sí, esta debe ser de la marca Fiji”.

Además el cantante quería “un par de pesas y una máquina para ejercitarse. Además, solicitó velas con aroma a vainilla, una plancha de vapor y algunos ganchos”, agregaron los encargados.

El concierto que está vendido por completo, promete regalar cerca de 120 minutos de música a los asistentes.

Bolton suma en su carrera ventas que superan los cincuenta y tres millones de discos

Translation:

Will this Monday, March 31 when the artist arrives in our country. "">Michael Bolton come to Costa Rica with musicians, technicians , showgirls and private security.

The concert will be this April 2 start at seven in the evening. The activity will feature three artists. ">Sasha Campbell, Master Key and will play for half an hour Escats making room for the artist, said production.

Bolton was not very picky about the details of her room to visit . The artist called " organic food to his dressing room. ">Want to count on their menu with pita bread , hummus , fresh fruit and water , yes, it must be brand Fiji " .

Also the singer wanted " a pair of dumbbells and a machine to exercise. ">He requested vanilla -scented candles , a steam iron and some hooks , "added the charge .

">The concert is sold out , promises to give about 120 minutes of music to the audience.

Bolton adds his career sales exceeding fifty-three million records.

LOL Petra he has a stylist that takes care of his clothing, so she would need an iron to press things from traveling.

Nice little article. THANKS! Love that photo, it's one of those that's always a keeper!!

Robin in MD:)

Petra, I'd venture to say the steam iron would be for his assistant to make use of it ... unless I'm wrong & this is ,probably, one of MB's hidden talents ..., loving it :)) On the other hand though ,this request is perfectly reasonable & perfectly fine! All the very best - Nic :)

Just a note on one of the requests:  Michael always asks for Fiji water.  The owners of this company are friends of Michael and were presented with the Michael Bolton Lifetime Achievement a few years ago.  There is a foundation that gives part of the money to a foundation and why Michael always requests Fiji water:

FIJI WATER FOUNDATION

Launched in 2007, the FIJI Water Foundation is a charitable trust funded and supported by the owners, employees and corporate affiliates of FIJI Water.  The FIJI Water Foundation is one of the largest philanthropic organizations in Fiji and has focused its efforts and investments on three priority areas of development:  (1) providing clean water access to rural communities; (2) building educational facilities and infrastructure that benefit children, teenagers and adults; and (3) providing access to healthcare services to underprivileged communities.  Additionally, the Foundation offers disaster relief during floods and severe weather events that frequently impact the islands.

To date, the Foundation has funded projects touching hundreds of thousands of lives across the Fijian islands.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service