WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael Bolton revivió recuerdos con su voz

Éxitos El cantante compartió con Ticos Varios de sus grandes Éxitos, mostrando que tiene una gran Aun voz y mucho carisma

Con un carisma que lo Hizo ganarse el cariño del Público desde que un puso pie en el escenario del Hotel Intercontinental, saludo Michael Bolton a los Fans con un "¡Hola Ticos". Eran las 9.20 y el la guitarra Tomo, se al lado del Sento Klavier y este comenzó maravilloso viaje por un repertorio que los muy bien presentes conocían.

To Love Somebody fue el tema de Primer una lista de canciones destinadas einen Läufer sentimientos y emociones, entre los que 1.000 asistentes acudieron al espectáculo del cantante estadounidense.

Luego Llegó el turno de Sittin 'On The Dock of the Bay , como para ir calentando el ambiente. De inmediato Llegó una de las canciones de Seguro que muchos de convenció ein Asistir a este concierto: Sagte Ich liebe dich ... aber ich Lied .

Los Gritos algo de tímidos algunas damas dejaron ver el que la gente cariño Erhaltung por este tema, desde la época en que lo Nelson Hoffman transmitía en su Espacio de Fernsehen Hola Juventud .

La voz del Intérprete se mostraba muy buenas condiciones en, además Continuo mostrando sus schwärmt de buen conversador al hablar de la música que estaba interpretando.

Mientras él continuaba con

Sie kennen mich nicht , desde las Mesas el Público tomaba Earn points fotos podían con sus teléfonos inteligentes y se apresuraban ein compartirlas por fuera Cuanta rot sozialen posible.

Algunos prefirieron simple abrazar einer su Pareja, ya fuera por la música motivados o por la temperatura del clima künstlichen de la sala, y dejarse llevar en las ach de la música.

Con Sweet Home Chicago , la velada dejo un poco de lado el tono romántico Abs. espacio dar al -Blues . Él Mostro un poco de su buen humor contar al que es una Canción de la época en que Ära adolescente; les Dijo a los presentes: "Como fue SABRAN eso hace más de 50 años".

Junto al público. En un nuevo viraje, tras una Interpretación en solitario de su banda, Bolton Regreso eine temas los que apuntan Verzeichnisse al corazón.

Primero fue el decken del tema To Make You Feel My Love , original de Bob Dylan. Pero el que de Verdad y emocionó puso a muchos asistentes ein cantar junto a él fue Wie soll ich leben whithout Sie .

Algunas de las más asistentes entusiastas le gritaban "¡Te amo".

Al cierre de edición, Bolton interpretaba el tema Nessun dorma , invito mientras recordaba la oportunidad en que lo Pavarotti einen cantar este tema.

Translation:

Michael Bolton revived memories with your voice

With a charisma that made him win the affection of the public since he set foot on stage at the Hotel Intercontinental , Michael Bolton greeted fans with a "Hello ticos " . It was 9:20 p. m . and he took the guitar, sat next to the piano and began this wonderful journey through a repertoire that these were very knowledgeable .

Somebody To Love was the first item of a list of songs designed to move feelings and emotions, among the 1,000 participants who attended the show the singer.

Then came the turn of Sittin 'On The Dock of the Bay, and to warm the atmosphere . Immediately came one of the songs that are sure convinced many attend this concert : Said I Love You ... but I Lied .

The somewhat shy screaming some ladies stopped to see the love that people keep this topic from the time Nelson Hoffman transmitted it in his television space Hi Youth.

The voice of the interpreter was shown in very good condition , also continued to show his skills as a good conversationalist when talking about the music that was playing .

As he continued with

You Do not Know Me, from the tables the public could take few pictures with their smartphones and share them rushed to social networking as much as possible.

Some preferred to simply embrace your partner , whether motivated by music or by artificial climate temperature of the room, and be carried on the wings of music.

In Sweet Home Chicago , the evening left a little aside the romantic tone to the space blues. He showed some good humor to tell which is a song by the time he was a teenager ; told the audience: " As I know that was over 50 years ago."

Next to the public. In a new turn after a solo performance of his band returned to topics Bolton pointing straight to the heart .

First it was the cover of the issue To Make You Feel My Love , originally by Bob Dylan. But that really excited and made many attendees to sing with him was How Am Supposed to Live I whithout You.

Some of the most enthusiastic attendees shouted "I love you " .

At press time , Bolton played Nessun dorma theme , remembering the time that Pavarotti invited him to sing this subject.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Petra and what lovely photos and believe by reception MB has received he may just consider heading back to Costa Rica and I bet he wished he had gone there before now.   Danke Petra !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Petra....lovely photo of MB and Kelly. I like the lighting effects in all of the Cost Rica ones:). They were very good to MB there obviously:)).

Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thanks Petra. Sounds like he did not open with Soul Provider. It is a more exciting opening number. He does that sometimes. I am betting the show rocked though. Thanks for finding this.

Robin in MD :)

Link into set of 15 photos of MB on stage last night in Costa Rica:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=638159596253535&set=a.6...

Couple of other photos I have picked up from last night's concert from another FB page:

Here is a lovely photo that Cameron has put out on FB and it shows a mirror with MB's lyrics on it and reflected in mirror is Cameron herself and she said these mirrors were all over the lobby of the hotel in Costa Rica and what an absolutely super idea for a mirror !!!! :)

Sylvie what the mirror has written on it is "Said I loved you  :   ......but I lied......   :   Cause this is more   :   than love   :   I feel inside"  and would say more than appropriate words for Cameron to be photographed with right now !!! :)

I saw these too. I wish a venue here would so that. Very cool..
Robin in MD :)
Thanks Sylvia, love all of these photos and so very fitting a song for Cameron right now too. I agree, Robin MD., wish venues here would do the same too...that is very, very nice !!:)). Thanks Sylvia Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Many thanks Sylvia for the very nice pictures!

I have renamed the Costa Rica album and have embedded the new pictures with.

So that we can still look at the pictures also in 10 years.

Here a video of the concert from Costa Rica (2nd of April 2014), TLAT, LOM (duet with... Campell???).

thanks for sharing.....love this song!

Thanks for video Petra and it is Sasha Campbell he his singing with and what a lovely voice she has !!! :)  Danke !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service