WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry for not posting this sooner but looks like you all have it cleared up.  My week has been a bit full and haven't been in as much as I liked.  I did check with Michael's staff and his assistant wrote back and said that Michael now says "Take all the pictures you want because that is part of the fun but please no videos".  She didn't give me a reason but sometimes when fans post videos that are not the best or sound the best online anyone can see them so maybe he has seen a few that he wishes had not been put out there and this is what he and his staff felt was the best thing to do. He has never said you COULD take videos just never said anything about it. Even though I haven't been to a concert lately to hear it she said he now makes this statement. I doubt if he did it at the charity events but he will at a regular concert I'm told. 

I've been to many entertainment events in my lifetime and all the recent ones they do say no recording devices (some say no cameras as well).  So it is an industry wide request and not just Michael.  He is just covering his "butt" so to say and I don't blame him.  Hopefully, as fans you understand his request as well.

thank Gail,

that's it! :-)

Some concerts forbid both in the worst case !

Have a nice day!

Christine

Thanks for posting the clarification Gail. He usually says Take all the photos you like with your camera, phones, whatever you have and make sure you get me in the best light.  That statement I heard more than anything the last few years.

What videos I've ever taken I've not posted anywhere, a few for my own enjoyment last year. I take pics mostly anyway.

Thanks again for clarifying this.

Robin in MD:)

Thank you very, very much, Gail!

Oh, I understand always and nearly everything. But there are so many fans they can not go to concert. The last DVD is from 2009!!! I believe, he will lose some fans by this decision! But not me!!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Petra@: that s THEIR decision! ....shit happens!!

Perhaps there will be a new DVD coming soon! who never knows....He will soon perform in London once again SO, Hope dies last!

Robin in MD@: not only photos but also NOISE as we like  :-) well!

Servus!  

Christine

LOL Christine, He always says that too, Make all the noise that you want!!LOL

that s it ;) will do!

Thanks Gail for clarification.....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Gail for the info. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

With all the crazy videos being posted on FB, etc., who can blame him. People can "edit" anything nowadays.

Anna (in MO)

I had no idea this notice about bids was announced but I will say at last night's concert and at Chumash Michael did NOT make his usual announcement about taking all the photos you want. He made NO comment at all...not even saying take photos only. I expected no photos at the Palm Desert event....but not at Chumash. Tom got busted at Chumash for video taking and I got busted there for my flash. That seemed ok because security caught up with me later and we're VERY nice :). I also got busted 3 times at Palm Desert by a MEAN security lady. More on all this in my reviews :)
Kathy and LAND Bob

YES same at my last 3 shows, MB has made no comment at all either.  Interesting..

Looking forward to your reviews. So Tom and Ashley were there too. Cool.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service