WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million for starting this thread Robin MD and believe 2014 is certainly going to be SOME year in more ways than one and think with ALL that will happen and be reported on you may just have to have two threads....who knows;  but I for sure know some reviews are going to be more than interesting and know too a first will definitely be created during 2014 for me and it is not just my first concert or my first meeting with Michael but something I am, more than, looking forward to happening and looking forward to sharing with you all, when the time is right:  just taking on Michael's mantle of being a "tease" !!! lol. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Now I am already glad about the beginning of May, 2014. Then I can also report of two concerts!

And I hope my English gossip that every then also understands!!!

P.S. A really nice picture of Michael, Robin! Thank you!!!!

You are welcome ladies. I'm looking forward to reading some exciting reviews from both of you next year!!!! LOL  I may need to do a thread just for yours Sylvia!!ROFL Just kidding :)

Thank you, that photo is one I took earlier this year.

Robin in MD :)

Can anyone help me find out who decides if Michael has a meet and greet at his Concert??
My daughter who lives in Florida and I are going to one of his Concerts at the Kravis Center
In West Palm Beach Fl and would like to know who determines if he has a meet and greet.
I have been to several of his concerts but never have seen a meet and greet...
Thanks for the help.
Cynthia Reynolds

Hi Cynthia, good to read you again. From what Gail told me, unless things have changed, requests for M&G's are sent to Michael's office and his assistant makes a list for each venue. Then each list is sent to his tour manager, who gets together with Michael and they sort out who Michael has time for at each venue. The tour manager only helps him through the process: Michael always has the final say. I hope that helps sweetie, take care Cynthia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie for addressing my question. It seems like a lot of hurdles you have to go through just to meet him and get your picture taken with him. Thanks again for the help. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Take care Cynthia Reynolds...

Hi again Cynthia, Michael has been doing book and CD signings at recent shows and if you check the 2013 tour reviews thread, you're sure to find pics and reports from fans who have had them. I found out recently that it's possible to buy M&G's from Michael Bolton Charities, although they're a bit costly. Check with either the promoter or the venue sweetie. I know nothing, but maybe Michael has had an unusual amount of requests lately and in order to please as many fans as possible, he's doing the signings, instead of a handful of M&G's. In any case, good luck to you Cynthia. Thanks for your good wishes and I wish you back warm wishes for a safe and happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Know how you feel Pauline and it is just 130 days for me but.... who is counting ????? LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Going to kick off this thread with Michael's visit in Galati, Romania where tonight he sees in the New Year at a special concert he is doing and below article also contains a video of part of the press conference he did yesterday and because he talks about New Year is reason I have brought over to this thread.  Hope you all enjoy and catch part where he is given the Key to Galati; a rather lovely moment !!! :)

http://www.reporterntv.ro/stire/michael-bolton-a-primit-cheia-orasu...

Here is translation of article contained with video..............

At the meeting with journalists, Michael Bolton was standing with a smile. He appeared excited about the warmth with which he was received into the city on the Danube. Was not given in the slop at jokes and even learned a few words in the Romanian language.
"Thank you, Yes! Is the most important word. Thank you, "said the artist.
Michael Bolton promised them that the passage between gălățenilor years will be part of a show of all the beauty.
"It will be a special show, because it's a special night, and a special day. This one I like. It will be a special moment, and transition into the new year, because as we start the new year, and I expect to have a very good "2014 vowed he gălățenilor.
To reward artistic value, the Mayor River station gave the city's key songwriter. "Now you really have to see your town," he concluded.
Visibly emotional, aedile admitted that Michael Bolton's music has a great significance for him. "On the song" Said I loved you but I lied ", I reîndrăgostit of my current wife. So coming here and dance purely sentimental overtones, "said Saenz, the Mayor of the city.
How to beat the door, 2014 Michael Bolton said I wait a full year. The artist wants to draw on the market new songs to be disliked by the public in Romania.

Many thanks Sylvia for the putting!

Unfortunately, I cannot play the video! I don´t know, why!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

If what you get is a still picture of people in audience Petra once you have clicked on video, click once again anywhere on picture and it will either start or give you facility to click again and once you do that then it should start......hope it does ????:)

Unfortunately, I see only one black box. In this three points endlessly flash! It does nothing to itself!
I try it later once more.

Thanks Sylvia!!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service