WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Megan, glad you got a half decent ticket. The important thing is you'll be there! I know what you mean getting excited: for me, getting my tickets last summer felt like my concert was a lifetime away but now, it's only 84 sleeps! lol Take care Megan and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc canada :D 

So true Sylvie!!  I am just so grateful to be going!  I could sit anywhere in the venue and be happy just to be there.  Listening to Michael live is pure heaven!  Enjoy your concert when you go!!

Pleased for you Megan and as you say, 15th not that bad and in fact, seat anywhere at a Michael show, in my opinion, can't be bad for at least you can hear him live no matter where you sit and if too far away to get real good look, take a pair a binoculars !!! LOL   Keep in mind he does come into audience for WAMLAW so you never know 15th might be nearer to him than you thought...here's hoping and keeping fingers crossed for you !!! :)

Time does keep marching on and both you and Sylvie, wait till after New Year, it will fly !!! LOL  So pleased plenty are getting so much to look forward to in 2015....looking like being another great year for Bolton Adventures !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Megan, I'm behind. Where & when are you seeing Michael? Awesome. I'm glad for you. Yep, anywhere in the venue is awesome especially if it has good sound. I prefer the front or near the front but what the heck. No seat is a bad seat.

Hi Robin R, Megan is seeing Michael in Orillia Ontario Canada. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie
Qc Canada :D

Awesome girl. I'm glad for Megan&, of course, for you that's for sure.

Hi Everyone. I want to come out here & wish everyone a blessed & Merry Christmas as I'm going away & won't have my laptop with me so, I won't be out here. I'm hoping to come out here when I get back with many neat MB updates but what with the holidays, I won't expect it. Take care & God bless. :) xox

Have a very Merry Christmas Robin. Safe travels to you!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin R, you have a great Christmas with your sister and brother-in-law's family. If you're lucky, Michael will chill over the holidays, so you won't have missed anything... :D Take good care my friend and travel safe. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Merry Christmas to you Robin, hope you have a fab time. Safe travels.

Sandra UK

Merry Christmas Everyone! Warm regards - Nic

A Merry Christmas everyone, may you all have a safe, warm and wonderful time !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service