Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya Kathy and thanks for your short review: only 3 pages! :D I’m glad you and Bob took good care of Robin and yes, she’s a brave traveling BB and could tell you stories, I’ll tell you. Cool you had such great seats on the 10th. Aww, I know Robin was in heaven when Michael took and kissed her hand, I’m so happy for her! :D It sounds like with both shows combined, you had the perfect blend for an ideal concert experience, lucky you! Sorry you had to delete your videos though, but next time, you should (or ask Bob to) E-mail them to yourself as soon as they’re done... ;D Well I didn’t know you were in Hawaii, but since most of us are living this vicariously through you, have a kick A** good time! Thanks so much for sharing sweetie, God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

P.S.: I know this is the 2016 thread, but I couldn't wait to reply. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service