Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The coolest fans .

Thanks so much for your review Robin, fantastic !!! :)   So, so pleased you met Sam, Drew and his mum/mom and got another drumstick into the bargain, super.  On the pillowcase it says:  "How Am I Supposed To Live Without You".   It has Michael's picture on left hand side and the words are written down right hand side.  They sold those at the merchandise table in the UK in April and they were going like hot cakes.  So pleased you got one and more especially got it signed by Michael.  You stay on that cloud for as long as possible Robin !!! :)  

Have written this in box at top so will see where it falls and hopefully in right position, hopefully !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia. I think the pillow cases were also at the shows here in the U. S. A. I didn't get to purchase anything this time. Thanks for telling me what was said. I thought it was what it was written. It comes back to me as someone read it to me. :)

Hi all.  As most of you know the next show for MB and the band is  at the RMC Theater, Cairo Fair Ground, Cairo, EGYPT

on Friday, October 21, 2016 !!

MB posted that this is his first time in Egypt. It will be a new adventure for him and the band and the crew.

Everyone going have a fantastic time. I hope we get some reviews from this one.  

(PS. Vegas concert goers-never to late for a few more of your reviews too! LOL) :)

Thanks everyone!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Article on Michael's arrival in Cairo, Egypt today along with couple of photos of him at airport.  Article is in Egyptian and I did try to translate but not successful as didn't really make a whole load of sense.  it is basically welcoming him, saying about concert tomorrow night and that this is the first time he has ever been in Egypt.  

http://www.dotmsr.com/details/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D8%B1%D8%A8-...

BTW the band are there for they arrived yesterday and are sightseeing today and Jason, for sure, is having a whale of a time.....he can't believe he is in Egypt.  Has already visited the pyramids and has ridden on a camel and he has put on video of camel ride and you can see Drew and Jason is shouting across to Milo.....they are enjoying themselves !!! lol   Here is pic of Jason on camel and it is super......

Love the pics Sylvia, thank you,  Michael looks fab and JP ...seems to be such a fun guy.  Hope they all have a great night.

Thanks Usha thank you !!! :)

Here is a beautiful picture of Michael at the Great Pyramids of Giza today, with his guide, who tweeted the pic   ..... concert will be underway shortly for 8.00 pm there now, and what a wonderful event for Egypt and know a few who are going so hopefully we get at least one review, hopefully !! :)   I will get on to her, for sure !!! lol

Picture shows Michael with his guide and they are standing quite a way from the Great Pyramids but it is a beautiful pic   

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Definitely had to add this pic of Michael on a camel and it comes courtesy of Cairo Post.   What a FANTASTIC pic.... rockin & rollin for sure !!!! LOL  He;s holding onto that pummel for sure is our Michael and don't blame him !!!! LOL

Thanks Sylvia. There is another one of MB on the camel on twitter. I am at work and cannot copy it over now. Not far down the search from this on there. So glad MB got to tour Some too. He should be on stage now..

Robin in MD :)

Oh! wow! About Michael camel back riding. Thanks for sharing. My twitter client's out of commission so, I've missed it the tweet.

Wow . Amazing photos . MB the adventurer !

Here are some pics of Michael on stage tonight in Cairo courtesy of Nada Reda and they have been taken at end just before and during final line-up.  BTW I have started an album for Egypt in the Gallery and other pics of Michael on camel are in that .... there are another couple but believe one posted here is the best.  Couple of pretty good ones of him looking out toward pyramids and definitely one begs the question: "penny for them Michael ???" lol  Will keep adding to album and here is link http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/michael-in-cairo-egypt-oc...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service