Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, thought I posted to this but don't see it! No problem on the video!! Gail

Thanks Gail .... playing catch up here !!! lol

Sylvia  YWSF   27

Wow Sylvia, thanks for that video. I enjoyed it. Felt like I was in that show. Lol. Thanks again. Much love

Patience

Thanks Robin, The site isn't letting me post under you so I hope you see this. YES he did Christmas songs during sound check. It was fabulous.

Thanks alot girl.

Robin in MD :)

I think between the two posts I have up here you all get the idea about the Hagerstown show. I posted some of the same on FB and a few pics. I am going to post my album from the show and will put a link here. This one is more private to me in some ways and so much happened.  Lets just say it was my BEST CONCERT, MB sure made #150 amazing beyond anything I could ever imagine and am blessed to have shared it with my best buddy Kathy who I have been traveling with for 20 years.  We drove many miles together over the years and have had some great adventures but this one--it's the top of the heap!LOL

THANK YOU Michael from the bottom of my heart for everything, you and your band and staff/crew totally are the kindest people ever and are a great team!!

Link to the photos coming soon of the show.

Michael has posted comment and pic to his FB page saying:

Feels great to be back on the road sharing shows with my awesome fans!! — feeling thankful.

Pic shows Michael, in profile, sitting at a table with copies of his book in front of him and he is signing one

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for posting this here Sylvia.  We are the ones feeling very thankful to MB!! He's the best!!!

Hi all.  I have put up an album in the Gallery of the Hagerstown show. I hope you like them.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/michael-bolton-maryland-t...

Lovely pictures Robin. Thanks for sharing. Much love.

Patience

Thanks Patience!!

Thanks share Robin .... super pics !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia. I wasn't as wowed by this batch but got some to post.  Glad you like them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service