Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for review Anna and so glad you had a great time !!! :)

Thanks too for letting us know Kelly is still with him on tour for knew Ashley was with him but not Kelly.....I'm hoping she stays with him for April over here, oh I hope so.   BTW her name is Levesque but think by now we do all know her as Kelly.

Great to know as well how he is doing the backstage passes.....thanks for that heads up and hope he does for rest of shows in Canada and USA 

Thanks again for review great to have them started, once again !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Permalink Reply by Robin 54 minutes agoDelete

Hi Anna, I am so glad you had a great time and yes, front row, nothing else will do girl!!LOL  Sounds like the same show he did in December for the most part.  Kelly Levesque is amazing, I love her.  She's a sweet gal too.  She and MB sound wonderful together. I am so glad you enjoyed her performance too.  I was curious what did he open with? Soul Provider or the guitar set starting with To Love Somebody? Just wondered if that is part of the change up of songs a bit?

They were doing the drawing at the merchandise table too in December for passes, sounds like still doing it, cool! I've not seen posted anywhere anyone that won yet tho. Would be nice to hear if they did.

Thanks for posting Anna. Did you get any pictures? 

Robin in MD:)

Sorry, Robin.....I don't remember which song he opened with other than Go The Distance in the background (music only) just before he was onstage. As far as the M&G, there was supposed to be only 1 winner and he/she had to check back after the concert to see who won. I didn't purchase anything because the line was SO long & I already own most of it already. So, nope the winner wasn't me! LOL!

I only got a few pictures on my iPhone. I did post one on Facebook because it's so easy to do from it. Right now I'm in the middle of packing for a trip to see our kids...just stopping to check e-mail, etc . I'll try to remember to upload them when we get home in a week or so.

Anna (in MO)

Hey Anna, thanks a lot for your review and thanks for the heads up about the draw for the M&G.  It does sound like Michael is phasing out “Nessun dorma”... :P Great to know the concert was a decent length and great to hear you had a great time too. Thanks again for sharing Anna, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Where do I get started. Wow! It was just totally awesome meeting up with so many Bolton "Babes" or buddies. Some I've met; others I haven't. Folks from Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, California, Wales, & Ireland. If I left anyone else out, I truly appologize. Even several of us local folks were there. A dear BB gave me a pillow case from another show. It has a picture of Michael & I'm not sure if there's writing. Please forgive me for not knowing or forgetting. If I heard right, I do believed Michael welcomed those across the pond that came. I am flying so high that Kathy LAFD went to the stage with flowers. My dear friend Elaine from here took me up to the stage. Suddenly, I felt my pillow case slip from my hands & Michael, Yes Michael touched my hand. Then, during WAMLAW, we all went up to the stage. Kathy, Karen, or someone will have to describe where Michael came from & went to during the show. There were many of us fans out there that he didn't get to shake all hands. A blast was had by all during the concert. Afterwards, we all milled around for signatures. I did get to meet Sam Fly & I complimented her singing with Michael. OMG, "The Prayer" & To Make Me Feel your love." What can I say, right? :) Then, Drew gave me a drumstick (not chicken) :) just kidding. I even met his mom & him. My sister & hubby were there & she met Ashley. Many of the awesome (friends) got to meet my sister & her hubby. I'm still flying high. Shucks. Haven't come off the cloud in the last what 20 some years? :) Here is the setlist.

Of course, the beginning with "Go the Distance."

Stand By ne

To Love Somebody

Sittin' On The Dock of the Bay

Said I love You But I lied

You Don't Know Me

I Gotta Woman

That's Life

Can I touch you There (when Michael said the song title), You know he left out "there" :)

Now. The band did their little act&performance.

Then, Michael sang four duets with Sam Fly (she is awesome)

To make You Feel My Love

How Am I suppose to Live without You

Ain't No Mountain High Enough&

The PrayerOur Jason DeLaire performed

When A Man Loves A Woman

Steel Bars

Michael then introduced the band

& the last song was Georgia

True, he didn't do How Can We Be Lovers, Chicago Blue & TLT but it was a little changed & I loved it.

&here it comes, my review's on its way.

Did I tell you that I did get the pillow case back that Karen gave me? Well, I did. We also got to meet Ruki. See, I knew I'd forget something.

Hey Robin R, thanks for your review! It all sounds like it might have been even a bit overwhelming: no wonder you’re flying high! Cool about your pillow case: was it sold as merchandise? So glad to hear you had such a great time and were able to touch Michael’s hand girl. :D   So how many drumsticks do you have by now? I hope Bari and Bill enjoyed the show too: I think it had been a while since they’d gone to an MB show. Thanks a lot for the setlist, we can always count on you Robin. :D I’ll bet you jumped out of your seat when you heard “Can I touch you...” :D  I’m guessing Michael is still singing WAMLAW in the same way? It’ll be interesting to hear how different the new version will be. Well anyway, I’m glad you’ve had such a great time girl, thanks for sharing. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Sylvie & everyone. Yes, Karen got the pillow case from a concert from the merchandize. WAMLAW was about the same. It was all totally awesome. It was just so neat meeting the girls from across the pond&seeing USA BB'S as well. Loved it. I believe the pillow case is white in color.

Lovely pic from last night's show in St. Charles and it comes courtesy of OurGoodLife/Terri.   It shows Michael sitting on stool by piano with guitar in hand, concentrating on his playing, and you can see Brian at piano, and not 100% sure but think it is Ashley Tessandori (backing singer) in background just behind Michael and to his left is Ryan Parrino.

Super photo of Michael on stage in St. Charles, Missouri on 11 February and this comes, again, courtesy of OurGoodLife/Terri.  It is a beautiful, quite close up profile pic of Michael and one of the stage lights is shining in right hand corner and gives effect of light coming down on Michael's head with rest of pic being comparitvely dark ... I like ... a lot !!! :)  

Thanks a lot for pic description Sylvia, sounds great! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Great photo!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service