Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Donna and welcome to the forum. Thank you so much for sharing your special time with Michael with us. I’m really thrilled for you that your meeting with Michael was everything you wanted it to be and I know you’ll be flying high for weeks to come. :D I’ll bet you hardly remember anything from the concert! lol If there’s anything more you’d like to share, we’d love to hear about it and if you’d like to stick around the forum and need help, let us know. Thanks again for sharing Donna: you made us feel your special moment worth a million bucks. Take care and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Well folk I have left the ladies (Jan & Rita) at the hotel near the City Hall Sheffield at 2pm today.

They have plans to go for a meal and then to the meet and greet appointment this evening.

Like a couple of love sick kids when I left them.

I just hope they get as much out of the meeting as they can,

it's very special to both of them and going by the comments on this site I am sure they will.

I will report back as to how it went tomorrow.

PS the name is Brian for those who queried it (Not a name you find on many people under the age of 50+)

Hello Brian, I hope this all goes wonderfully for your wife and her friend.  They will probably meet Michael after the show from what others have reported that have done the meet/greet this tour. They have to pick up the info and credentials to do the meet/greet before the show.  

I wish her as fantastic night and I know MB will be wonderful to her.

Please let us all know here how it goes.

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks very much for giving us an update Brian and can't wait for your next one. I do hope Janet was able to sleep and we all know how she must be feeling right now. :D  Take good care and talk to you soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Well all you MB fans.

My dear lady wife Jan and her best friend Rita gave me the following account of their night at Sheffield.

After settling in at the Hotel a few minutes walk from City Hall.

They found a nice place for a meal and enjoyed it although somewhat early so as to let the effects of it settle and give Jan a chance to rest before the concert.

They decided to use the wheelchair to go the the venue as it is a little bit uphill and jan finds it makes her short of breath which can make her anxious.

Having arrived at the venue they were greeted by a very kind young man who give them the information about getting to the VIP rooms after the concert.

They also received  their presents and a nice label to hang round their necks and were fitted with hospital type wrist name tags.

As for the concert, Gabrielle was excellent and both though she was a excellent choice as the opening singer.

Of course they were delighted to find their seats were in the centre and the second row back from the stage.

The view of Michael was better than any previous concerts they have attended.

After the show which they both kept repeating was wonderful over and over again, they then went to the VIP room and they were told Michael was having a shower and would be down shortly.

They then had a glass of wine and sat chatting.

The smiles on their faces as they told me how nice and gorgeous Michael was, that's the happiest I have seen Jan this year.

She said she had asked him how soon his new album would be out and after telling him how poorly she was and that I had pre-ordered it for her. he promised to get on with it.

I will not try and put down all the words to describe Michael's show they both used, suffice to say

When I collected them from the hotel my first question was how did it compare with you expectations.

"Not as good as expected", "Just what you expected", " better than expected".

A resounding "Way beyond anything we imagined" Their already high opinion of Michael went up by a few thousand percent.

So a big thank you to all the folk that make the show work and a very special thanks to Michael for giving Jan and Rita a memory to last for ever.

I now have a photo of Michael Bolton sat looking at me from the mantelpiece at this moment.

Will download their photo with Michael ASAP.

Brian

Brian I am thrilled all went so well for Jan and Rita's concert experience. MB is the best!! He's so kind to his fans and I am sure they will never forget their magical night. 

Thank you for coming in and sharing her adventure with all of us...

I really enjoyed hearing all about it!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Brian....your wife will have a GREAT time meeting Michael :) Sylvia and I met with him yesterday in Glasgow and it was wonderful. 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Donna and thanks a million for coming in and letting us know everything went well....was thinking of you !!! :)  The fellow you are talking about works for SJM and his name is Guy and although I don't have M&G for Tuesday I'll make a point of speaking to him because I would be in any case just to say "hello" and will pass on your thanks again to him, if that is okay with you ???  He is a lovely fellow and exceptionally helpful and a good laugh too.   Glad you had a wonderful time and it all worked out okay.....told you it would !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Omg Sylvia, are you still hanging out w/Michael @ his band? LMAO:)! I had no idea you were spending a few weeks w/them!!!

YOU GO GIRL:)! Tell him Hi for Us!

Mary (meg's mom)!

LOL Meggy....Sylvia has 2 more concerts :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Welcome Callum & Donna. Thank you both of your reviews. Donna, I can understand your being nervous at first. We all are understandably so. With his kindness & all, I'm sure he helped you through. Wow! I have a correspondent who loives in Sheffield. I wish I could have been able to got but you know that "MONEY" word. :) Anyway, thanks you 2 & welcome to the forum here.

Pic from tonight's show in Sheffield posted by Sam Bailey and it shows Charlotte France on stage.  She is standing next to Ashley on left hand side of pic.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service