Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has posted on FB a pic of himself with Sam Bailey and her husband, Craig, at Sheffield tonight.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Great pics, thanks for bring over here Sylvia.

Robin in MD :)

The next show on MB's UK tour is  at Cliffs Pavillon, Southend, UK on Tuesday, April 26,2016.

Everyone going have a great time!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi. I went to the sheffield city hall concert last night, and I have to say Michael and the band, and Gabrielle were absolutely AMAZING!. Michael totally gave his all, sung all the favourites, and a few extras! Michael gave us the fans, exactly what we wanted. The band were also fab! Sam Fly was a really great singer. Her and Michael sung "The Prayer" wow! AMAZING! Michael did go off stage a couple of times, and the band played, but, that wasn't a problem as, It wasn't long before Michael came back on. The blues song Michael and the band did, was fantastic, they all really rocked! As soon as "Time love and tenderness" started I and many others were on our feet, "Stand by me", "Said I loved you but I lied" rung out, also some mowtown, and, of course, "Nessun Dorma". Michael came out in the audience so we could all see him- a very brave move considering the audience were pretty lively! "Steel Bars" just about finished an absolutely fantastic evening, I, for one cannot praise Michael enough for a superb evening of varied songs and the favourites for us,his fans. Michael also said that we could take as many photographs as we wanted, what a superb thing to say, as not many artists allow that. Michael Bolton is a STAR!. Can't wait for him to come back!.

Hi Stephanie and thanks for such a terrific review! It sounds like you’re still flying high from your evening, so I guess it was worth the wait. :D I’m glad to hear you enjoyed Sam and how lucky you got “Stand by me”! Stephanie, if you don’t mind my saying so, “Nessun dorma” isn’t something to be taken for granted any more, because Michael seems to have been phasing it out in recent concerts. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but from fan reports, he’s only sung it twice this tour and hadn’t sung it in a while in previous concerts before the U.K. tour. All this to say: be thankful you did hear it. :D  I’m really happy for you that your concert was such a success all around! Thanks again for coming in and sharing Stephanie, take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie. I am still buzzing  now, 24hours later, WOW!. I noticed the band line up had altered a little bit since last time Michael came. A new guitarist and drummer. The guitarist was brilliant, The guitar rifts he did were really good with Michael playing brilliantly also. The drummer was also really good, The other guitarist, pianist and sax were the same ones I've seen before, They all rock! The blues number they did was "sweet home chicago" I think. I could just about hear Michael when he was telling us, but with all the wolf whistling, and screaming for Michael, is was a little difficult at times to hear when Michael was talking!! What a spectacular evening, I hope Michael and the band enjoyed it as much as I did.and I hope they all felt welcome. Talk soon, take care, Stephanie.

Hi Stephanie and thanks for your great review!! So happy you had a wonderful time!! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy. I am very happy to share my wonderful night with you and all Michael fans! I was so looking forward to seeing Michael again and It was well worth the wait. I can't wait for the next time Michael visits us here in Sheffield!  Stephanie.

Thanks for coming in with review Stephanie and great to hear you had such a super time.  Also great to hear he sang "Stand By Me" ....hopefully he might just sing that tomorrow night for it hasn't been on the set list so far, keeping fingers crossed !!! lol

Thanks again Stephanie !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia. I am very happy to share my wonderful night with you and all Michaels' fans! Michaels' concerts are so great, because, not only does he sing his own songs that we can all sing along too, Michael also sings great classic songs that, if you are new to his concerts you will still be able to sing along too and enjoy! Are you going to the southend concert? I know you will have a wonderful time! Stephanie.

Stephanie, Thanks eever so much for your review from Sheffield. Neat mentioning some of the songs.

Hi Robin. I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my review! I tried to remember most of the songs, so I could share my night with you all! I hope you enjoyed reading about it, talk soon, Stephanie.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service