Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are welcome Sylvia!! I saw first hand how so many fans were searching you out to meet you or thank you or give you gifts thanking you for all the info you share with them on MB's tour schedule and happenings! Those fans...including Charlotte...truly appreciated how much you helped them and made them feel welcome. Of course your MBATW page is keeping LOTS of fans informed also in addition to this great forum with all the work Gail does daily seeking out info and trying to answer questions as soon as is possible!! It takes a village to keep up with Michael and of course his fb page also posts lots of info on his tour schedule. We all work together and each fan or group has important info to add and spread the word on MB happenings!! I don't know how he does it with his crazy schedule and all his side projects running simultaneously!! Thank you everyone who keeps us informed!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh, my, you just cannot bite Michael...or can you?

Margaret in Kent

Think it might just come to it Margaret that I will HAVE to bite him !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend AGAIN

LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia, I wanted to say thank you for everything you do. So glad that you like the gift. You deserve it. :)

Unfortunately I can't write, what I feel. The concert in RAH was for me fantastic and very emotional.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

I was also very pleased to have seen you again. It was a nice time.

Hi Katrin and it was great meeting you at the RAH!! Your gift to Sylvia was so very special and sweet!! She LOVED the gift and it was very thoughtful of you!! Super photos also!! Wish you were sitting with Sylvia and I :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Vielen Dank für die Fotos. Vielen Dank für die freundlichen Worte. Ich kann Ihnen nicht genug danken für Geschenk... es ist schön Katrin!!!

Thanks Pauline and think I've got hit with a bolt of lightning there !!!! LOL   It was great to meet you and so, so hope we can meet up again at another show sometime very, very soon !!! :)  The RAH just blew me away and it's still having some effect every time I think of that concert....OMG it was stupdendous !!! :)

Thanks again Pauline !!! :)

RAH was tops, tried to meet up,saw you Sylvia from stalls, was an absolute top show, so glad to be part of whole experience Duet with Gabrielle was ultimate!

Thanks Pauline and Julie for sharing your fun time and personal highlights, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi again Pauline, yeah I know it's hard when you come down from the Bolton high... You might want to check YouTube, when you need a little reminder fix. I know it's not the same, trust me, but it helps. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service