Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Sally, have fun in Territown. Is that town in long island area?

HI ROBIN!  TARRYTOWN IS IN UPSTATE NY  II AM THINKING ABOUT GOING THERE NOT SURE YET  TRYING TO CONVINCE MY FRIEND TO GO  IT IS ABOUT 1 HOUR AWAY FROM NYC SO IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT BUT NOT IMPOSSIBE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION  I DO NOT DRIVE

GLORIA

Hi Sally the Bolton Campaign Manager!! lol Loved all the photos of you and the campaign gang in your tshirts!! Great idea and fun :) I felt so bad looking at your photos of MB wearing his jacket in that heat that you described!! Yipes....did you yell for him to take his jacket  off? lol Sounds like you had a wonderful time and all the fun outside when you caught Michael leaving! Thanks for sharing your fun review!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy, we had great fun. We were surprised Michael wore his jacket in the heat. I tried to post a picture here of our shirts but keep getting error messages. Did you catch JPs video? Cracked me up!

Hey Sally, that was a great review, and those pics were Amazing, especially the ones with his sweat on his face! Girl you should have had a cold towel ready for him:)! This Heat really needs to go away!!! You'll remember, give it time:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Nice review, Sally. It was great seeing you. Thank you for bringing the "Michael Bolton for President" t-shirt for me on Saturday. I appreciate it! Ocean Grove was fun, but it sure was HOT,

I just wanted to add that the couple celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary were sitting next to my husband and I. (They were lucky enough to upgrade their tickets to the front row also!). We had a chance to intoduce ourselves before the show. Her name was Linda. I don't know if she ever pops in here, but she did tell me that she is an "old" member of Michael's original fan club and that she still has her membership card! She wanted to make sure that I would holler to MB or go to the stage, if given the opportunity. Of course I said "yes" and luckily we had that opportunity. It was nice to meet her and sit next to a true fan! Credit to her husband for yelling out "Hey, Mike! Can you do me a favor?" Michael responded with what do you need, at which point Linda's husband (sorry I didn't get his name.) asked him to sing Soul Provider for their 35th Annniversary. Michael said he would try to get it in, and he did! They were nice people!

Sally mentioned the other woman that hollers out. She is always in Atlantic City also! She does seem to have fun with it, and he doesn't seem to mind. I think he recognizes her voice now!

Still on Cloud 9,

Diane
I've heard "the voice" at other shows. Lol

Hi Diane, thanks for coming in and sharing your fun time! So glad you got to go and front row seats. Nothing better. That was cool MB did that and sang Soul Provider. Love it... Yes that lady's voice is getting familiar I'm sure by now! Oh my. LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hi Diane and thanks so much for coming in and for telling us about the 35th anniversary for that was lovely and what a lovely thing for Michael to do although not the least bit surprising, thanks again Diane !!! :)

Yeah, you stay on that cloud for ever, or, until next concert at least !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Diane and thanks for your review! How fun to meet up with an old card carrying member of MB's fan club!! There are lots of us and YES I still have my cards!! Remember all the changing of the fan clubs? lol Glad she got her anniversary wish!! Great fun!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for super review Sally and for pics, all terrific and thanks so much for sharing !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Diana, thanks ever so much for your review. Loved it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service