Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone

this is n't t  youtube video but I hope you enjoy.

With my best wishes for the new year, love, prosperity, very healthy, 2016 will be great !!! I hope that the relationship will work !!

http://dziendobry.tvn.pl/wideo,2064,n/michael-bolton-przyjaciel-cor... 

Merci Francoise and a lovely video and great of Michael letting us see inside his "room of fame" .......thanks !!! :)

A Happy New Year to you !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for sharing this Francoise!  Cute to see MB's memories. We have seen some of his photos and collection here and there over the years in other interviews.  Nice to know he likes to frame and hang lots of photos and memories on his walls down in his basement too not to mention all the record sales plaques!! Wow, he's got alot of those which is so cool !LOL  

I loved the ones he made sure to point out about Ms. Helen. They were sweet pictures! :)

Robin in MD :)

Merci pour la vidéo Françoise. Prends soin de toi. Câlins, sincèrement. Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you Francoise and I enjoyed watching MB's tour in his room of his life's treasures very much :). Happy New Year to you too and thank you for posting this !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service