Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just beat you to it, Sylvia....LOL.....just kidding but wishful thinking !!!! :).

ALL GOING TONIGHT HAVE A BLAST !!!!! :). HUGS,

Kathy T. :)

Aw! Man! Sorry to hear Eilene has been sick. I know it had to be tough on her to sacrifice her ticket. Well, let's see. If only I won the big lotto. Wait a minute Vegas doesn't have a lotto or lottery. Darn. As far as those inappropriate people, don't even get me started. I'm sorry all that went on girls. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite all that, I'm glad y'all had an awesome time. :))))))

Hi Ladies,

I have not seen this much fun activity on here in quite awhile. Sylvia, I put on RAH, watching it now :)). More concerts coming too. Our Sylvie is up next week. I wish her and her family the very best right now and just want to say on here that I am with you Sylvie in spirit....and all of you ladies in your MB journies and wishing you the very best concerts ever. Hugs,

As I have said, this is my favorite thread. Yes, those going tonight, have a fabulous time & you know the deal. Bring back reviews when you can. Sylvie, QC, you have an awesome time & I'm with yo9u in spirit in all respects. :) As far as the ,eet&greet you girls had, I figured it was for charity & awesome Mylow was in on it. Meet&greets aren't easy & are bucks which is cool. Anyway, all have fun tonight & travel safely to&from.

Fly Sylvia, fly!!!

Petra (Germany)

OMG Petra, love it and LOL !!!! :)   Have to say that definitely looks better than the broomstick I had in mind....LOL  Hey, Kathy, maybe I could pick you up, do a detour over Oklahoma for Tulsa is east enough for it not to be too big a detour, isn't it ???? LOL

It is great to get this thread revived again and thanks for that goes to those attending concerts and as I said before hope everyone going tonight has a wonderful time, absolutely wonderful time.  Only three more sleeps for you Sylvie and that day you thought would never come is going to arrive at long last...yipeee !!! :)   Can't wait for your review !!! :)

Thanks Joy for coming in and explaining about M&G and terrific that you won auction...terrific, well done you and well deserved !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Not at all Sylvia....LOL.....oh but to dream, right? ;). Honestly though if all goes as I have " kind of" been planning that dream may not be too far off in the distant future if MB does not get himself back to Oklahoma soon but then we were real fortunate to have MB down our way often for several years so I cannot complain (am I fooling myself....complain away....get back here please, MB...LOL...we need an encore in Oklahoma bad !!!!! ;). Hugs,

Hi Kathy, Robin R and Sylvia, thanks for your support and I'll post my review as soon as I can. It'll be fun to have a girls night out with my daughter and it'll be her first MB concert.  Be sure that as Robin R says,: we'll have a kick*** good time! Take care ladies and big bear hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

RED BANK, NJ

I met up with Elena, Joy, Lee and Joyce for dinner at a nice Pub down the street from the theatre. What a nice little town! While we were eating, 3 young men with TLT shirts sat near us Lee went to chat with them and they were excited to be going to the concert. I didn't hear what they chatted about, but they were cheering and whooping about Michael. Lol. I guess they weren't that young, mid 20's, but at my age, they're kids.

WOW! The crowd at this show was amazing! Michael remarked on it several times. The cheers were a roar, people danced in their seats, ovations after every song! It was just amazing! They audience included people young to old. A "young" man sat in the front center seat really jamming to the music. Security went to people in the front row asking them not to use a flash, Michael saw them and stopped to ask if everything was alright. He asked a couple times until they shouted all was good. He was making sure we weren't being told not to take pictures. A woman behind me (I sat 2nd row in front of Michaels stool) yelled for Michael to turn around, so he did. Then he asked if something was on the back of his jacket. Later, he remarked he could see someone waving but she was a blur. She shouted she was the "turn around" lady. Michael laughed a lot during the show! It was great to see. After WAMLAW, he walked up and down the stage shaking hands with out any music. I was surprised that with how enthusiastic this audience was, that he only did one on-core song, Lean On Me. He was given a Bday gift and looked in the bag, he seemed really interested in what it was, but told us it was cash! He got a Teddy and a bunch of flowers. Something I've never seen before, when he left the stage, he picked up all his gifts to take with him.

My friend Dawn was with me. We didn't plan on waiting by the back door as we had quite a ride ahead of us. But I was a little curious who might be waiting with the enthusiastic crowd. There were about 15 "young" people and us "old" folks. Lol. He came out about a half hour after the show and signed autographs and took pictures and chatted with us. My friend said something about the show and he remarked about the enthusiasm. She said better then Fridays crowd. I don't remember what he said, but he had a good laugh.

Hopefully Joy and Lee can add to this because I'm sure I'm missing something.!

Sally
Hi Sally and I am very glad Red Bank made up for the AC experience !!! :).

I am so glad you ladies had a fantastic concert and happy for you too that you enjoyed your dinner together and the after concert experience had to be fantastic too ;). Thanks for sharing with us !! Hugs,

Awesome Sally. Love your review. I felt like I was there. Neat y'all got to speak to him a little after the show & all. Wow! I remember those days. :)

Great review Sally!! I could hear your enthusiasm loud and clear!! Sounds like a wonderful crowd!! Did you make it up to the stage to dance? Did they allow that at this concert? Sounds like it if he shook hands after WAMLAW. sure missed it at mine!! :/ How fun that you got to catch MB at the end also!! Thanks again for sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service