Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a link into a beautiful set of photos taken at the show in Melbourne and they come courtesy of Geoffrey whose Twitter name is "Geoffrey DUnienville".....enjoy !!! :)  BTW you can enlarge them to full screen size......WOW !!! :)

http://amnplify.com.au/cpt_photos/michael-bolton-1927-palais-theatr...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks Sylvia, He got some nice shots of MB and the band!

Robin in MD :)

Wow, awesome pics!

Lynn

Thanks for sharing your find Sylvia, they are Awesome pics. I like the way his hair is styled:)! Hope he's having a Blast:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I can only say: WOWWWWWWWWWWW!
A picture is more beautiful than the other!
Thank you Sylvia and Geoffrey for these beautiful images!
Petra (Germany)
Great pix, Sylvia !!! :). Thanks for posting them for us. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Here are some more pics from Melbourne that Ashley has shared:

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Again beautiful pictures!
Thank you Sylvia and Ashley for sharing!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Sylvia, great pics!

Some photos from tonight's show in Auckland...it sounds so daft saying that for it is only 4 pm 18th here and it's already 19th in New Zealand.

First comes courtesy of Lana -

Following pics come courtesy of Rebecca Slight -

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

These are great photos .....love the blue lighting effects too :). Thank Sylvia and to the ladies who shared them. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for the pics, they got some good ones!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service