Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is absolutely super pic from last night's show in Durant, OK and it comes courtesy of Linda Hammis.   Isn't "our boy" looking good   ???!!! :)

Sylvie, pic is close up of Michael singing and I do mean close up for it is from top of head to half way down thighs and he is wearing regulation denims, black jacket and black shirt and looking wonderful.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Cool pic Linda snapped here.  Thanks for posting!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for posting the pic on here, Sylvia.  Just wanted to let you know I've posted a couple of videos from last night on my Facebook page too.  "Linda Kay Hammis" if you want to check them out.  

Thanks so much Linda for stopping by .... thanks !!! :)  Great to know you had such a terrific time and hope you'll get plenty of concerts in 2016 and thanks a million for the pic for it is SUPER ...  thanks !!! :)   I will take a note of the videos for I can't listen to anything right now .... speakers on my laptop have gone.  I've been two days without and I feel as though some part of me has been wrenched off.  Nephew looking into ways to check exactly what has gone wrong and he might be able to repair but he is thinking something gone wrong with jack rather than speakers although, as he says, might be the whole lot .... maybe I'll get a new laptop for Christmas, hint, hint, whisper, whisper !!!! LOL

Thanks again for coming in Linda !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for sharing your GREAT photo Linda!! :))) Thanks for posting it for Linda also Sylvia!! Hope you get your speaker/sound issue figured out. My guys say to check your speaker settings also. Do you have a pc or Apple? Must be awfully quiet in your house now...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Are you being sarcastic ?????????? LMAO   John checked through a lot of stuff and he really thinks it is the jack for my earphones which has gone so it has switched the speakers off.  Trying to find out way to check before he is forced to unscrew everything.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Another lovely pic from last night courtesy of Colby Ward and this one shows the whole band, including Michael, on stage and although from a distance, is still darn good.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

The venue in Durant was great...they have a new theatre since I last saw Michael perform there.  Big stage, jumbotrons, great acoustics and loads of seating levels.  There was a good crowd last night...had fun with all the folks seated around me, too!  Awesome show!

Thanks for popping in Linda. Did MB do some Christmas songs in the show? I bet it was great. Looking forward to seeing it soon myself after Thanksgiving.  Your pic was great that Sylvia shared here.

Anything else stand out for you? Did MB talk about the new CD and Pledge Music at all?

Robin in MD :)

No Christmas music.  No mention of the new CD or Pledge Music either.  He did duets with Kelly Levesque and promoted her new single; she also signed after the show.  She also did backup vocals.  There was a video background that played thru most of the show, every song with different effects...I don't know if that's part of Michael's show now or if it was something done by the theatre, but it was amazing....especially when they did Sweet Home Chicago!  Really enhanced the show.  I was second row center and totally loved every minute!  I had been hoping for the backstage pass thing, but it didn't happen.  However, I came home with a lot of video footage and can relive a lot of the show over and over now!  They did a couple of those instrumental interludes...and Kelly did a medley...I would have preferred more pure Michael moments!  All in all, it was great just to see him again!  

Hi Linda, thanks for sharing about your concert. That’s interesting about the video screen with various effects. It’ll be interesting to find out if Michael does that for the next few shows. I was thinking maybe it’s a new set-up to be able to incorporate movie clips when Michael will insert the movie songs in the show next spring. Sorry you didn’t get the backstage pass, but at least you had great seats. You know Linda, I think a lot of us wish Michael was doing the written song medley, especially with WIBOMFA in there. Well anyway, thanks again for the report Linda, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Linda...thanks for your review! And yes we all would love to hear more of solo Michael songs also!! But he has a great band and gives them all a turn in the spotlight :) Sounds like you had a great time in your PERFECT seat!! ;) Enjoy your videos over and over and over again!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service