Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for share pics Robin for they are fantastic and lovely to see Michael looking well and enjoying himself .... thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

You are welcome Sylvia. I pray he continues to be OK. He sure sounded wonderful on Wednesday night!!!

Robin in MD :)

Super photos Robin!!! The first one is very cute of MB and Kelly :) All of them are great!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love the pics Robin....thanks for posting them for us !! :) Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Kathy T.  I am glad you like them.  

Michael gave a rocking show tonight in Carmel, IN. He sounds great and was funny too. He teased my hubby and I from the stage. We had front row just right of dead center and front row was at the stage. Hubby met Kellys after and got a CD signed by her for her charity and pics with her. We had fun.
I am going to write a review when I get home I was able to get some great pics. MB tossed me his guitar pic after Sweet Home Chicago
It landed in my lap. Lol. No need to hunt it with a flashlight. LOL. I had his Christmas card and handed it to him at the end of the show. He thanked me and then signed a male fan's copy of Michael Bolotin on vinyl. I have a few pics of him with the card. He held it and carried it off stage. lol

I will post more later.

Great night for you and hubby, Robin !!!! ;). Looking forward to more later and sweet on the guitar pic landing in your lap too :). Safe travels home !!. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Michael has posted this pic of himself and called it "backstage" and "LifeOnTheRoad" from last night and it shows him standing in front of a whole load of sound equipment boxes and he is dressed in "stage attire" so might well just have come off stage as when he tweeted it show would have ended.  Just to add he answered a fans question on his health by saying:  "getting there one step at a time!"

Safe travels home Robin and looking forward to review !!! :)

I thought he answered a tweet about how the new CD is coming along and he said one step at a time? In concert fog so maybe I misread it. Lol

Didn't read the tweet being answered on and knew tweeter had asked in another one about health ....  that will teach me and THANKS Robin for keeping me on the right road and think you've got a job for life with me !!!! LOL

Thanks for the updates ladies, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here are four pics from last night's show and first three come courtesy of Alexa Kriss and last comes courtesy of Heidi Monroe Kroft.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service