Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Robin, I look forward to write about my experience! I really am happy that I managed to get good seats too!!

=D

Helena from Singapore

Hi Everyone & welcome to 2015--a full year of concerts, I pray tell. Can't wait to hear the reviews of up & coming shows thus far this year. Welcomde to all new members.

Hi again Helena, oh wow, a new fan, that’s great!  May I ask what prompted you to be a fan? Most people I know who have become aware of Michael through “Go the distance” are my daughter’s age. :D  I do hope you and your sister enjoy your first Michael concert: you’ll never forget it! Feel free to take part in any discussion on the forum and if you need help navigating, don't hesitate to ask: there's always someone around to help. Take care Helena and a happy New Year to you too sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie, I decided to be a fan when I heard his other songs! There isn't one that I don't like!! Haha... I'm a young fan.... (^_^)

We sure will, and I'm definitely doing a review after. I love how friendly everyone is here! =D

Hugs,

Helena from Singapore

Hi Helena and glad you have found out about Marina Bay Sands and hope you do know that tickets are now on sale and hope you have yours !!! :)

I put the link to the ticket sales in the Dates Added thread and here it is again in case some people have missed:  http://entertainment.marinabaysands.com/events/bolton0515

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, Happy New Year to you!

I'm glad that I've got my tickets before the good seats are sold out!!!

Hugs,

Helena from Singapore

Hi Helena and so glad you got good seats for Marina Bay Sands and I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time which I am sure you will and please come back in here and tell us all about the concert and about Marina Bay Sands as it looks spectacular and it is one place I would love to see Michael on stage at.

Happy New Year to you as well and hope 2015 definitely proves to be a terrific year !!! :)

Hi Sylvia, I'm sure I will have a fabulous time!

Hugs,

Helena from Singapore

Happy New Year to all of you!

May 2015 provide you with love, health, happiness and fullfilment, and, of course, lots of MB adventures.

Thank you Robin for guiding us through this thread another year. Great shot, btw. Like everyone else I'm looking forward reading great reviews and I wouldn't mind writing one myself... Since new concert dates appear regularly, who knows! To everyone who already has tickets, have a fantastic time and, safe travels as well. 

A big "THANK YOU" to all those great ladies who kept this forum alive last year. I always appreciated your posts, links, photos and everything else. This year I hope to participate on the forum more often myself. There's always hope at the beginning ... LOL. However, have a great time everybody.

All the best from Germany,

Astrid

Hi Astrid and great to see you here and a Happy New Year to you also !!! :)  Hope you get a concert, or two, in Germany this year and not only so that more beautiful memories are created for you but so we have opportunity to read your fantastic reviews again....fingers crossed for you and all the German girls !!! :)

Hallo Astrid, I'll second that emotion sweetie: best to you and your family and we'll look forward to read you here, as an observer or a participant. Take good care my friend, big hugs, sincerely,, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Nice to see you posting Astrid. Thanks about my photo. I took it last May in Bethlehem, PA.
I hope you get to go to some shows!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service