Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael reports from his tour!

Hey everyone!! It's been an awesome tour so far...wanted to share a few shots on the road from my crew!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for bringing them over Petra....thanks !!! :)   Great to know he is back on Twitter, need to get over and check...LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Petra, I love these, the one with his cake was in Durham!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Petra.....great photos !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
I don't think my message went through, but if you've seen it, sorry for the duo!

Looks like Michael is sick and the Lancaster show has been cancelled.

He has just been on Twitter about couple hours ago.  Wonder what has happened.   Thanks for info Sally.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes we heard Sally. Bummer. I hope MB is better soon. New date is June 15th!! We switched our tix at box office. Milo told me.

Thanks Robin in MD :)

Have found this official announcement from theatre....

http://amtshows.com/news/michael-bolton-concert-cancelled/

Sorry about Robin but at least being able to switch dates so quickly is pretty good.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bad to hear that Michael is ill! The first third of the year, it seems, is not the best time for Michael! I hope he feel soon better.

Petra (Germany)

Checking for more details but looks like it is cancelled and rescheduled for June 15th. Tickets hold over but if you can't go you can get your money back.

Sorry to hear that Michael is ill. I hope he feels better soon,

Sandra UK

So sorry MB is ill :(. I wish him a speedy recovery !!.

Sorry Robin but the good news is this gives you an event in June now to look forward to ;). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service