Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Petra. Beautiful pics.

Lovely photos Gwenda. Love the second one of her and Michael!  How did you connect with her Sylvia?

Thanks for posting and thanks to Gwenda for sharing her great time with us in photos!

Robin in MD :)

I know. I can't wait to read Gwenda's review. Also, Awesome about her pictures. Woo Hoo. Go Gwenda.

Remember Robin, in a tweet, Michael did call me his "wee detective"....LOL   Seriously, Gwenda is on FB and she follows my MBATW page and when she saw a post about Trinidad she came in with a comment.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Great memories for Gwenda!!!

Thank you very much for sharing, Gwenda and Sylvia!!!

Petra (Germany)

Love , love the photos thank u! My turn next to meet "The Great Michael Bolton" ... Lol
Lovely photos as Robin MD said. Thank you Sylvia for posting and thank you to Gwenda for sharing them with us. Looking very forward to Gwenda's review too !! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Putting back in Gwenda's photos as she has received word from Chideo that everything is okay to publish them.  She herself is still working on her project about her trip to Trinidad and hopefully she will share with us on here when it is complete ..... something to look forward to girls !!! :) Sorry for deleted post but thought when I looked at I could have placed them back where they were but realized couldn't for they would come out part way down discussion about them so thought better to place here.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

I have removed Gwenda's photos following a request from her due to rules of the competition but once she hears from Chideo hopefully they will be returned.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MB's tour take him and the band Down Under so to speak to Australia next for several shows! The first one to start it off is this coming Saturday at  Palais Theatre, Melbourne, Australia on May 16, 2015.

I wish all the Australian fans a wonderful time and as always feel free to come back here and tell us all about the fantastic concerts!!!

Let the concert fun roll on!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

G'day,

One sleep to go until my meet and greet with Mr Bolton!!!  Breathe in one two and out three four and in one two and out three four lol

Front row tickets ... Ridiculously excited ... absolutely overwhelming .. *scream* !

Very much looking forward to following (stalking?!) him around Australia ... what a beautiful way to see my country from Melbourne to Queensland to Sydney to Perth.

Let the fun begin!

Alicia x

Oh wow Alicia I do hope you have a WONDERFUL time which I am pretty sure you will have.  So lovely to hear you have a M&G....enjoy that, savour the moment and stay on that Cloud 9 for as long as you can !!! :)

Please come back in, when you stop shaking and can start typing again, and tell us all about your "Bolton Adventure" or should I say "Adventures"..lol

Have a fantastic time Alicia !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service