Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! wow! What an awesome tribute & dedication to Gail. Chills. Yay that he did LIAWT. I've heard him do that song back in the day & I love it. Robin, I'm glad your friend enjoyed the show. I have a friend in Hollywood FL as well but she won't be there. Michael is such a dear person.

Thanks Robin

Sure Gail. I want you to know. Take care.
Robin :)

Thank you so much Robin! I am very pleased that Michael has recorded a song from our top 10 list.

And it is wonderful that he has mentioned Gails mom and has sung Nessum Dorma for her!

Michael is such a dear and unique man! It's beautiful that we may be his fans!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million Robin for that review and for letting us know about mentioning Gail's mother and his dedication....how sweet and wonderful of MB.

Thanks too for letting us know about LIAWT....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The next show on MB's tour is Sunday, January 25, 2015 at Sunrise Theatre, Fort Pierce, FL.

Everyone going have a wonderful time. 

My friend is going to that one too, maybe she will write me again about it afterwards.

I wish all of you going a fantastic time!!

Robin in MD :)

You ware welcome ladies.  I appreciated her sharing with me.  Especially about the tribute to Gail. That had too be very moving to everyone in the audience. These kinds of sincere, thoughtful gestures are a part of why we all adore MB. He is a great guy behind the great voice!! :)

Hi Robin, I think that was so sweet of Michael, on his mention and dedication to Gail on losing her mother. He really is one special, genuine person. Great too to read that he sang LIAWT. I love that song.
Sandra (UK)

Picture of Michael from last night's show which was posted by Bruce Schwartz and it shows himself and believe his partner/wife and Howard and Debra Wander and of course, Michael...enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you for the nice picture and the beautiful Michael-smile!

Petra (Germany)

I just saw this and was going to post it, you are faster than me. LOL Thanks Sylvia.

Thanks Sylvia.....it is a very nice photo. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service