Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Article about Delta Goodrem's surprise appearance at concert in Sydney on Friday, 22nd May along with a few photos.  From article we at least learn that THE hug came at beginning when Delta had just walked on stage and they sang "I'm Not Ready" together.

http://zipzp.eu/news.php?u=http://dlvr.it/9yg3nX

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Picture of Michael and band on stage at Perth Concert Hall, Perth, Australia last night and this one comes courtesy of Shameem who was Michael's opening act and she has said after her performance she went into audience and watched show from 4th row.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Here is a tweet along with photo from Jenny Santi who met Michael in Singapore today and believe she was on her way to Hong Kong :

"Coincidentally in Singapore w Michael Bolton, whose foundation has been protecting abused women & girls for 20+ yrs".  She has written a book to be published later this year and she is a philanthropist adviser from New York.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for articles and photos, Sylvia. Love Delta and MB's voices together :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :).

Lovely photo of Dean Misdale with Michael after Perth concert and look at that jacket of Michael's ... isn't it gorgeous !!! :)   Believe that could be one MB mentioned in interview on red carpet at John Varvatos event, in LA, when he said he was going to wear one of his jackets but that it was far too warm that day so he had just come in shirt sleeves.  Scarf looks beautiful too !! :)  For Sylvie and Robin Michael's jacket is three quarter length, just above knees, and it is in the softest, softest leather, it just looks beautiful and you can imagine the feel of it.  It appears to have a wide roll collar starting about half way down jacket but can't see completely for scarf partially hides and scarf looks silk with a small circular pattern all over and tasselled edges.  Scarf looks navy whereas jacket and shirt are black with regulation denims, of course !!! lol.

Thanks very much for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Not quite concert "stuff" but as definitely Michael "stuff" and in Singapore thought would post on here and it is a photo of Michael on the GOLF COURSE !!! lol   He is on the Laguna National Golf Course, Singapore with course professional, Allen Kelly, who posted it on Twitter.  For Sylvie and Robin it is a pic of both of them standing on a green posing for camera with quite a nice view of part of the course in the background and Allen has his hand resting on Michael's shoulder and Michael is pointing at Allen.  Wondered when we WERE going to get that golf pic !!!!!!! LOL

Here are two super pics from tonight's show at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore and first comes from Shazzharif and shows Michael sitting on his famous stool with guitar on knee, singing and second one comes from Benedict Leong and shows the final line-up.

Many really beautiful photos of Michael. Thanks Sylvia!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra and there are a lot more in the album that I've added today which are not on here as just a little too many !!!! lol  Hope you enjoy them !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks you for all the photos and articles Sylvia as always ;). I have been a wee bit under the weather here in Oklahoma, quite literally, as you know and trying to catch up on here some this morning. Still waiting for some sunshine, hopefully today, we and Texas have forgotten what that was for quite sometime now. Oops.....I think I see a little sun trying to peek through my blinds....:)))))).

To all posting concert adventures and photos it is very much appreciated. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service