Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, the next event on Michael's concert schedule is his participation in the Miracle Gala and Concert for David Foster at Mattamy Athletic Center at the Gardens, Toronto, ON Saturday, September 26, 2015.

Wishing all those attending a great time.. Feel free to come back here and share your exciting time with all of us.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Ladies and I hope all who have concerts coming up have a blast !!! :). I have peeped in on the posts when I have had a second and thanks to all posting :).

FYI......Robin R. contacted me last night so to Sylvie Canada and anyone else concerned about her she is okay thank goodness. She is just having some computer problems. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks a lot Kathy, I'm catching up. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

"Wow" what a night. First of all the venue was the previous legendary home of our Toronto Maple Leafs!!!

So many legends under the same roof ! It was absolutely fab.  The night started off with Peter Cetera, his voice is still so beautiful. We heard from some of David Foster's guests, Ronnie Hawkins, our ex Canadian PM Brian Mulroney, who sang "When Irish eyes are smiling". Then,  our own Canadian legend...Gordon Lightfoot, most of us were teary eyed.

Michael followed Gordon with "When a man loves a woman" and of course the women  lost it ! He also performed "Georgia"....and " Nessun Dorma" ..what can I say he nails it every time !   So beautiful.

We also had another Canadian, Keiza..what a voice !  And Sinbad...he was "baad"...Hilarious.  LOL.

Well of course Stevie Wonder stole the show, his  performance was electrifying !  OMG this was great !! And for a good cause too . 

David Foster was very entertaining and engaging and the charity raised 6.5 million dollars.  (the foundation is dedicated to providing financial support for non-medical expenses to Canadian families with children in need of life-saving organ transplants) . Another great charity.

It's comforting to know that all these talented artists supported the event.  ( excuse my use of "legends and greats" but it was required...lol)

Hi Usha, wow, talk about name-dropping! lol Thanks for sharing your fun night sweetie, glad you had a great time. It's fun to read familiar names and things I can relate to. It sounds like it was a wonderful night, even if Michael only sang a couple of songs: you don't get to see that kind of star line-up often!  Thanks again for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs,sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Usha, Wow what a start studded show you saw. Sounds like it was just wonderful. I'm glad you had a fun time and thanks so much for sharing all this with us.  

I would love to see Stevie Wonder in person, man I bet he rocked the house.  I'm sure MB nailed the songs like you said, I can hear him now!LOL

Thanks so much for sharing. Did you get any pictures? 

Feel free to post anything else you remember from the event.

Thanks again

Robin in MD :)

Hi Usha and glad you had a terrific time and it sure does sound as though a fantastic event.   Saw a tweet about money raised as well as one with a very short segment of Gordon Lightfoot singing and it showed him when he first got up from his table and David leading him down to front but sorry folks couldn't get a link from it to bring over here.  Saw where it was also said Michael "swooned the ladies" and a little bit too about Sinbad in that he was late because he forgot his passport but he managed to get into Canada and he was saying he hoped he would get out again, one day !!! lol  He is funny !!! :)

Here is link into some photos which are mainly of David but some very good ones of him with Stevie Wonder.  Sorry folks can't find any yet of Michael....will keep looking !!! lol.

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/photos/david-foster?family=editorial&a...

....and here is teaser so you realize the link does lead into pics.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for locating and posting all the photos Sylvia and love both these guys, great musicians !! :). LOL and MB forgot his passport.....glad he made it into Canada somehow but then not that Canadians do not know who Michael Bolton is, right !!!!!! ;). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Sinbad forgot his passport Kathy not Michael.

Here is a pic from the event of Michael and it comes courtesy of Sara Podolsky.  Have to say there has been a short, short video of Michael singing WAMLAW also placed on Twitter and I have retweeted for those that want to hear it for it is good !!! :)

Another pic of Michael and this one comes courtesy of Best of Toronto TV and it is one of the best .... what a lovely photo.  For Sylvie and Robin it is a close up of Michael singing and he has his head extended slightly back, with eyes closed in really feeling and belting out that song but it is clarity of pic that is pretty wonderful, as sharp as a die.  Notice too Michael has another little pin on his jacket so will need to do some zooming to try and work out what that is !! LOL.

Wanted to reply on photo where I've mentioned pin on Michael's lapel so hope this post falls there.  It is to say I tried to zoom in and see what pin was but couldn't get it at all so sent Michael a tweet and he has been so darn sweet and replied saying:

Toronto police pin, men & women with serious jobs who volunteered their time as security at the fundraiser. total pros!"

Here is photo of Toronto Police Pins and believe one Michael is wearing is the top one with the more white in it

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service