Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also enjoy the tour thread. I just need a dang concert so I can write a review!!! LOL I am catching up right now and am working my way to your reviews Robin Md!!! :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy R for your kind words as you catch up on here. I have not been on here much lately myself, real life keeping me busy. You will have some reviews from this 2016 tour girl..Looking forward to reading them.

Robin in MD :)

Hello Robin, thanks a lot for the tour review thread 2015th. It was very interesting to read all the reviews. I'm looking forward the thread in 2016th. Above all, I am looking forward to April.

I wish you and all MB-Fans a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

Yes indeed I agree with other girls looking forward to your Tour Review thread in 2016 Robin, without doubt.  I for one am more than grateful to all those who have taken the time to come in with their reviews, especially when no concerts scheduled here this year, for it definitely makes you feel a part of Michael's "life on the road" and always want to be a part of that.   

Like Katrin looking forward to April, as you all know, so there will definitely be a few pages filled at that time !!! LOL

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you all have a wonderful time and that dreams do come true, for us all, in 2016 ......slainte !!! :)

Picture is one of an old fashioned winter scene and it shows a framed painting with the characters from the painting coming out into the supposed real world.  It is animated so there is snow falling and lights flickering.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

HI ladies. THANK YOU ALL very much for your kind words about the thread. I appreciate it very much.  Lovely photo Sylvia, thanks for posting it here.  We had our family gathering today and it was nice.  I am just catching up to see what's been happening today.

I am excited for a new Bolton Tour Year in 2016 to support the new CD. I see MB is doing a live chat on Pledge Tuesday at 12:00 noon Eastern Standard Time. I hope to go to lunch early so I can participate!

Excited for Tuesday too especially with announcement of special guest duet.....cannot wait to hear who !!!   Glad you have confirmed "noon" Robin for as I say I'm still old fashioned and this am/pm for midnight/noon  gets me for there is no worldwide uniformity to it yet and personally I don't like it because in the "time" world it cannot be.  If want to cut it down to shortform it should either be "nn" for noon or "mt" for midnight....just a pet hate of the "modernisms" !!! lol

Roll on TUESDAY !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

We never did hear who the duet was to be with? ooops MB forgot that part!! The chat was fun last week tho.

I just put up the new tour thread for 2016, so I guess we can all soon move over there after the NY..

Thanks again everyone for the great pics and posts here this year!!

Happy New Year!

Hi Robin, l posted my review here about 20 min.ago, but don't see it anywhere. Is this thread closed? It could be that I am using a new tablet.

Kellie

I posted it under the picture above under reply to this.

I am sorry Kellie I don't see it here if you did it today.  No this thread is not closed, it won't be closed, we just eventually migrate to the new one.

Sorry

Awesome about the chat @ 9 a.m. OI wish it were later but do have to consider folks ahead of my time. I'll try to get on. I know the 2016 list is up there. Sure am wishing for more shows. I'm on Kathy LAFD'S side about shows out west but I just need to be patient. Hope all had an awesome holiday season.

Robin there isn't another chat that I'm aware of. The one we were referring to happened on 12/22/15 on Pledge Music. If there is another one I don't know what that is.  Did I miss something?

Happy New Year!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service