Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allrightie then, Sylvie QC. Congratulations & everyone, Sylvie's birthday's Wednesday so, it's an awesome gift for her. Happy early birthday to you my friend & celebrate it good with many more returns. What an awesome gift.

Hey baby girl, thanks a lot Robin! I was just telling Pilar it couldn't have come at a better time... :D Take good care my friend and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Oh wow, thank you so much Pilar!!! This is a sweet thought that couldn't have come at a better time: muchas gracias! Thank you Sylvia, Robin and Silvy for being so sweet! I will E-mail you shortly Pilar, thanks again, take care. Big warm hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

Wow. Perfect Birthday gift Sylvie!! Happy Bolton Birthday to you!! I am very happy for you!

Robin in MD :)

Yeah I know, isn't it? I'm just thrilled I won something Michael related. XD Thanks very much Robin, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hey Sylvie You're welcome honey. :)))))

You are very welcome Sylvie!!!

Hugs to you!

Congratulations Silvie! Pilar knows how to make a Birthday extra special!! She did that for me a few years ago too! You have a great one honey and for my Birthday this year have purchased ticket to see Michael at The Palladium in Carmel. Looking forward to Christmas time here...

Love,

Kellie

Alrightie then, Kellie. You go girl.

The next round of concerts brings Michael and the band back to the East Coast of the USA!  His next show is

on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at Wolf Trap, Vienna, VA

Everyone going have a fantastic time.. Hopefully MB is well rested and ready to Rock N Roll!!

Hey Kellie, thanks sweetie. I’m glad you got a concert close to you and that’s a perfect present any day. :D  I know it’ll be a while, but hope when the time comes, you let us know how it went. :D Take care Kellie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I can't help but feeling this way but I'm really especially Sylvie QC Canada won this gift what with it being her busy but my dear friend doesn't get to go to as many shows as a lot of us can so, it's really special to me. I hope I'm not out of line here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service