Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting Sylvia. It's good you got some of your own to remember it by. I hate that when you have security smack in front of you that way. I saw on Ruki's Video on Instagram tat there was a bit of a distance between first row and stage and that fence.  Bummer it was so far away from the seats, that doesn't help taking pics, I've been there too.  

Thankfully there are some others online you can save too.  The best one you have is with MB. :)

Thanks for posting your pics here too!

Robin in MD :)

Cool pics Sylvia!! The memories that come along with the pic are what matters!! I for one am just about done with taking pics as you miss too much of the show!! I take less and less :)

Kathy LAFD

Pictures were not easy to capture Sylvia, could'nt really get a good shot at Poole.I only got a couple and a very small video clip, but I too feel like the rest of the ladies on here that it's becoming pointless trying, Made my mind up a while ago, that I can watch MB on dvd or look at hundreds of pitures of him on the internet. So when he's live and right infront of me, best to watch and see every second of the show NOT through a mobile screen or camera lens....

By the way don't you mean an Ipad for Bremen ??? Lol 

Ann from Newcastle

I still love taking pics when I can. I have had shows where I took only a few and enjoyed the show w/o taking them but I am still inclined to take a bunch to remember them by! LOL  Just part of the fun when I can get them.. If cannot get good ones and it's not worth it,I put it down too and enjoy the show!

My friend Kathy tells me I have it down to a science taking pics during the shows!LOL  I do enjoy it but like you all said at times I've not taken them and enjoyed it as well.  Depends on the situation and if you get some nasty guard telling you not to take them or lighting not good to get any decent ones not worth fussing with a camera.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Ann and have actually decided to go for an upgrade on my phone so have had look round various stores and think I've chosen the one I am going for.  I'm with Vodafone so going to stay with them and get a Vodafone phone as saw one really liked and girl let me try all the different features that were on it and could operate and see them all so I'm happy.  It also has an idiot proof selfie taker for you can switch the camera round !!! LOL  Will get in plenty of time to practice before Bremen for definitely want to get some pics there and even if just get one or two really decent ones, I'll be happy.

Think too a lot with taking pics at MB's shows is because he hasn't changed his "uniform" for so long so doesn't matter who or where you take them they are all starting to look the same. I've thought that even when just looking at my own from 2014 and 2016 there are so many that are similar.  Now, if he decided to change the uniform and did really "take us back in time" to the vest/waistcoat only days think everybody's cameras would be out and going at double quick time again .... yeah, a revival !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia

I'm glad you've had a browse at the latest technology re mobile phones, as yes you really do need an upgrade!!! Lol 

Ooh the double camera, that is good, you can then become a selfie addict haha...I honestly believe this is what's happening, our pictures are all turning out just about the same. Think the vest days have gone by, ah such a shame. I'd like to see him less casual and go back to those white shirts and suits yep 90's MB look but then maybe he'd have to grow the hair lol....So no revival I think not and that's a shame too. 

You must be getting very excited about going to Bremen now, wish I could be there. Looks like I'll just have to wait for 2018 tour announcement and work out which venues when tickets are on sale...

Get lots of practice with your new phone, can't wait to see what you capture!!! Lol

Ann from Newcastle

Got my new phone TODAY !!! :)   Haven't got everything transferred over yet as computers at Vodafone were playing up so they've asked to give them 24 hrs. to get all the sim details changed over but definitely, part of the way there ....YEAH !!! LOL  Have been practising with camera and MORE than pleased with pics. I'll be swamping FB over next few days and thank goodness I'll be able to put pics on my Instagram account as will have proper app instead of silly one on laptop that only gives you access.... been better than nothing though !!! lol

It will make it so much easier in Bremen being able to send stuff right away than having to wait till get home and post through laptop and definitely nice thought another concert coming up in few weeks, yeah, nice thought but an even better one is full tour in 2018 !!! :)

Thank you Ann..we definitely had the time of our lives and I really hope to see you again next year, I,ll  probably be going to Bristol and Cardiff and maybe one other if I can afford to Lol!!

No apology needed for calling Roy Jeff Ann as he used to get called that a lot when he was in the Army!!

Glad you got a pic with J.P...something I wished I,d done as I got to meet him too..but there,s always next year Lol!!

Take care,

Sandra (Devon)

Thanks girls for lovely comments about my pics.  

Definitely Silvy, roll on BREMEN and hopefully will have some better pics from there for definitely going to invest in some new technology.  So looking forward to meeting you Silvy and of course all the other girls going to show..... see you 29th July !!! :)

Hi Sandra....how fun to read your review!! So glad you didn't have to wait too long for another Bolton Adventure!! And you got the icing on the cake to have your tix signed and get a pic with adorable Ruki :) Good score and wonderful memories....superb!! Michael is the best indeed!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy LAFD

Just got this link from a fan and thought I'd share.  Not sure if the fan is going to review the concert here or not but this is from the Barcelona concert.

Thanks Gail, this is a lovely video!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service