Welcome everyone to the 2017 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with concerts scheduled already for 2017!!  MB has some USA shows starting off the year in January and more shows through early April so far and I’m sure many more to come around the globe as the year unfolds!  Also exciting for 2017 is the February 10th release of Songs of Cinema and I am betting a few more songs from the CD will make it in the tour setlist!  Woo Hoo!  This is the best time to be a fan with MB’s concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2017 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past.  

Let the year long concert party begin and I wish concerts for all of you in 2017!! I know many fans are on other social media sites but I do hope we can continue with the exciting tour reviews here in 2017!  You all make the thread fun.  

Happy Concert Time again in 2017!!

Views: 16204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The next show on MB's tour is at St. George Theater - Staten Island, NY on Sunday, February 19, 2017. 

Everyone going have a great time and keep this party rolling on!

Robin in MD :)

The Staten Island show started at 7 which they said is normal for a Sunday night. It was a beautiful venue but the people that worked there were very rude and would actually push people. We had a second row seat, but when we got there, there was actually 2 rows in front of us and I'm glad we didn't sit there. They were literally Pit seats and the stage was above the people's head. We had a great view from where we sat! Lol.

I forgot to mention in Newark, the lady who always yells for Michael to turn around was there. I don't remember what MB said but she yelled Don't You Remember last Night? It was hysterical. We met her for the first time and she's a very friendly older lady. She was at this show also and Michael recipicated when she yelled Turned Around. And he did it very slowly and asked her what she saw it was just the back of his jacket. He mentioned a man yelling to grow his hair long and he took a poll of the ladies and he's keeping it short. He was in a great mood, very chatty telling more jokes then usual and this time looked very rested.

Ruki came to talk to us and said they'd be back in the area this summer. She took Lee and Joyce's Song of Cinema CD back to Michael. They were supposed to have been signed and they came un-autographed. Ruki said Michael was upset with Pledge over it. Again, no band to chat with afterwards as they head right back to the city. Since the weather was nice, we decided to wait and see if we could get our picture taken with Michael. We saw Ruki and Milo leave, the bus was there to take them to the city. They asked if we were okay and said we were waiting for "the man".

Michael came out and he had on a gorgeous cashmere jacket with leather at the top of the sleeve. He carried his coat over his arm. (The weather was so gorgeous and it was shocking to see almost everyone walking around in big heavy coats). Michael saw us and put his hands out and said "are you guys still here? It's cold!". We said we were hoping for a picture and he said "absolutely, where would you like to go?" In front of the car is okay with us. We noticed he was with friends and told him never mind, we saw he was with friends but he told us it was "okay, he was just on his way home". There was skafolding up for construction so Elena jumped in front because there wasn't much room for the friend to step back and get us all in. We chatted a little and noticed that our birthday gift and mini cake we gave him was in the car.

He was so gracious and sweet. It was worth waiting for and were all still on cloud 9. Woo Hoo! So much fun!
Attachments:
Great reviews Sally..I am glad for you all..My cds from pledge have not come yet..supposed to be signed. They ran out..Ugh..He is so good to the fans.. Patience pays off as we know! Great pic!!
I talked to that lady in Englewood last summer
She is a hoot!! LOL
I hope he is in a great mood this weekend too!

Sounds like a great time..thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Looked forward to hearing how your show goes!

Thanks for your great review Sally and I LOVE the pic of you and your tshirt gang with Michael !! Glad you had a normal length show this time around. Like I say....there is always another time!! Way to go ladies :))))

I just got my cd and it is NOT signed also!!! Dang that Pledge!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Sally, thanks for another fun review. I’m glad to hear you got lucky with your seats!It sounds like Michael had just as much fun as the audience! :D Oh I’m sure Michael isn’t done hearing about PledgeMusic disenchantment. Thanks for sharing your special moment with Michael too Sally. We’ll look forward to another review this summer then. :D Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks super reviews Sally and for sharing pic for absolutely great and how sweet of him.....he really is a gent !!! :)  Thanks and so glad you all had a wonderful time !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Sally, thanks ever so much for your review. Awesome you all got to go to the car & all & give him items. So, am I reading right, The CD'S from pledge weren't autographed? I have to get someone to check. Joe said the ones at the 2 concerts were.

No, My CD wasn't signed.

Yeah...I tried to talk her through where the enter button is..hopefully she understood and can join us soon. The ad pops up and kicks you back to the main page no matter what link you use and her program may not be able to figure out where to go. Sylvie are you having problems?

Thanks Gail for helping Robin.  I also offered if all else failed to post a review for her if she sends it to me.

I hope she's back on soon.

Hi ladies, I just got a message from Robin and gave her step-by-step instructions and told her to call me if she can't figure it out, so I can walk her through it while doing the same on my own computer. It is a bit of a pain to go through an extra step, but it's manageable. Thanks for caring ladies, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service