Welcome to the 2018 Concert Review Thread!!  Hopefully, you will come here and post all your exciting experiences at the Michael concerts and events this coming year.  Michael will be having concerts all over the world this year, so everyone please let us know how it goes.  Include photos and all the info you feel like sharing!!  I know a lot of you are members of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter but don't forget about those of us on the forum!  Bring your fun here as well!!  Thanks, Gail

Views: 3713

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for doing a new thread Gail!  I hope the fans enjoy it.  I will share my sbows in 2018.  Just need some first!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for starting this new thread for 2018 Gail for us all and hope we are all blessed with some wonderful Bolton Adventures to go on throughout the year !!! :) 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

February is just around the corner ....Can’t wait for your reviews!!

Hi Usha and a Happy New Year to you and I will be in in February for sure and it will definitely be a different type of review and at least won't have to try and remember a set list !!! LOL  Hope you get show near you or, at least, one that you can get to in 2018, hope so Usha !!! :)

Hi Sylvia , Happy New Year to you. Sorry , sometimes I don’t receive the notifications.  Can’t wait to hear all about it. Well , what do you know MB is playing here April 6 & 7 , Fallsview I imagine. So thankful it’s not May, as I will be in UK.  Best regards, Usha 

Hi Usha and popping in here to see if anything going on as still not getting notifications ... they appear to be intermittent now which, I suppose, is better than none at all !! lol

Glad you have a "Bolton Adventure" to look forward to and hope you have a wonderful time in UK in May ... coming anywhere near Scotland ???

Thanks for the thread for 2018, but as of yet no concert dates here in Uk!
What we do have is the audiences with Michael, I’m going to the last one at Sunderland, so will come in the forum and share my adventure with everyone...

Ann (Newcastle)

So hi All, 

is anyone going to Manchester?? I will be there meet greet front row, but on my own, hubby will be in Manchester and at hotel , but bought me Meet and Greet for Xmas! I am SOOO excited!  X

Looking forward to reviews during February and hoping we all have fantastic time and hope too Julie that you find someone going to Manchester but just remember whoever you find yourself sitting next too they are a fan of MB's too so just get chatting and forget you are there on your own!!! lol

Was popping in hoping to see something from Fantasy Springs in CA and as no one in yet with reviews will kick it off with a pic from Jason of himself and his mother backstage with Michael after show.

Hi Everyone. Sorry for the delay. First of all, I want to thank Gail for continuing this concert thread and want to thank Robin M.D. for her many years of doing this thread as well. Well, with lots of transportation problems to and from the show, I persevered. I had to get two transports to the concert but it worked out fantastically along with having supper at a bakery/deli. Enough of that. The gentleman that took me from Lyft took that extra mile and took me to security at Fantasy Springs Resourt. Security took me to the Will call where I got my ticket. I won't have them mailed. Well, eventually, Kathy LAFD and I met up and proceeded to the concert. I was in the 4th row, seat 10 and she and Bob were in second roe, seats 13 and 14. They were right on the aisle. M. B. started on his own time. LOL His show was awesome as usual. His setlist was more or less the same without OTR&R and I've Gotta woman. Despite his not doing them, he did do Sweet Home Chicago and jammed that guitar. I did noticed he had a little laryngitis and hope he's ok. This lady beside me described what he was wearing and Love velvet as his jacket was. Then, she told me someone was going up to the stage and it was our Kathy LAFD. I proceeded to go down the roe and up the aisle and met up with her. :) The security gurard was awesome but we were the only 2 that went up. We had to goback to our seats during TLT and he did oncour with Georgia. I want to Thank Michael for such an awesome show that I never grow tired of. :)

P. S. On my review, how can I forget. While Kathy LAFD and I were up at the stage, Michael held our hands. Love it. She even encouraged other folks to come up. No one but the 2 of us came up. The security guard was really good to us. I wish we could have stayed up there through the remainder of the concert but we have to be grateful for what we had. We didn't run into anyone else we knew; just the 2 of us. :)

Thanks so much for great review Robin and super to get this thread off the ground with first concert of the year.  So glad you had good time and that you got to hold Michael's hand but just a pity not more people went to stage but obviously not a lot of die hard fans could have been at show unlike you and Kathy.  At least Michael knew you were there supporting him and that's what counts, not what other people do !! :)

Thanks again Robin and hope you have plenty more "Bolton Adventures" throughout the year, hope so !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service