Here's something new I thought we could try

As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjoy

Usually if I am on the computer I am also listening to my music as well

It just so happens that right now Ready for you- Michael bolton..........is playing

It doesn't have to be Michael Bolton it can be anybody by the time I finish typing Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers are singing If I ever

fall in Love again

Happy new year

Views: 7317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtu.be/qSCG4i56N2E

Yeah, before Their Concert in Copenhagen, I'm listening this shotgun! Trying to learn lyrics (good that those are pretty easy!), because...I'm pretty sure....they are going to play this together, there :)

Jaana

Hey Jaana, thanks for sharing sweetie. I hope someone gets a video of that! Are any of you girls taking a video camera with you? Well in any case, good luck with the lyrics and only 10 days to Copenhagen! :D Take care Jaana. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Jaana,

Thank you for the link, as Sylvie says I hope someone manages to get a video ... but in any case, I know you'll have an amazing time :D

Kathy, Youtube keep warning they're no longer going to support IE7 so perhaps you're having problems because they're changing things. I don't use IE7 but they keep telling me I do so if you get the chance to use a different system/browser it may help access the links. I hope you can make some sense of that.

Yes Sylvie, my food was a tad burnt but when I'm on Youtube and they're suggesting all this music ... that comes first, which brings me to this song. Now I'm pretty sure there's a story behind it and if not, there should be! But as soon as I finished listening to it I couldn't resist posting, enjoy All For Love ...

http://youtu.be/ZSq9Lt8wCgQ

Just so .... yummy :D

hugs to you all,

di xxx

(Scotland)

Diane, I like the way you think! lol Music more important than food? :D As far as "All for love", I don't know if Michael had guidelines for that song, but I know it was  the theme song of a Brazilian soap opera called "O Clone", for those who don't know. To tel you the truth, I'm not even sure he wrote it... I agree: "Yummy" is the word for it. I don't have time right now, but I'll try to find you the Italian OAWLY version of it. I'm off to supper, I'm lucky  that someone else is looking after it! :D Take care Diane and talk to you later. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Okay Diane, went through my saved links and got the “All for love” from the Italian “Only a woman like you”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB4qtraGvEk

Enjoy! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'm listening to a song called "Looking My Way" by a musician named Sonia Eden.  She's a wonderful singer.  

Hi Audrey, I couldn’t find the song “Looking my way” on YouTube, but you’re right, Sonia has a beautiful voice. You’ll probably think this is silly, but I have a feeling her voice and delivery are probably similar to your own:  a nice voice with a subdued delivery... That’s the way I picture it anyway... :D Take care Audrey and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi everyone, today I want to share a new song I’ve discovered on a historical DVD I bought for $1 at a local thrift shop. It’s part of the “Soul Power” documentary about a historical concert put together in Zaire in 1974. The song is called “Hope she’ll be happier with him” by Bill Withers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8G5SVe9yY

It truly is a mesmorizing performance, hope you enjoy it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi all, today I want to share a seriously vintage song my daughter just sent me. This song is dedicated to mothers and it’s called “Tellement j’ai d’amour pour toi”, which means, loosely translated: “I have so much love for you” by Céline Dion. Man she sounded young on that! Now, no one mention this to Michael, but I’m admittedly  not a fan of Céline Dion’s, but the lyrics of this song  could melt a rock, or at least a mother’s heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9CEYS992SI&feature=related

If you’re a mom or have a mom and understand French, get the tissues because it sure got me. Hope you enjoy it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for sharing this, Sylvie. I have been a fan for quite a few years now of Celine. Probably good I do not speak French so I did not grab the tissues this time, lol..... but I always wanted to learn it. I know, never too late, right? Right!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T:-))

Hey Kathy, I searched for the lyrics and attempted to translate, but much is lost in the translation. The feelings of this song are much better expressed in "Because you loved me" anyway. Hey, if you need help learning French, let me know! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from canada

Caro,
Thank you for posting this. My reaction was, "oh my, what a beautiful place." I hope you speak English but if not maybe Sylvie will translate my message to you.

Sincerely,

Kathy T.:-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service