Here's something new I thought we could try

As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjoy

Usually if I am on the computer I am also listening to my music as well

It just so happens that right now Ready for you- Michael bolton..........is playing

It doesn't have to be Michael Bolton it can be anybody by the time I finish typing Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers are singing If I ever

fall in Love again

Happy new year

Views: 7317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, Caro does understand some English, but she knows I speak French. If you click on her name or picture, you can get to her page.  I know she's changed her profile a couple of times, but she may still have some pictures of her island you may enjoy too. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

Thank you so much, I will send you a PM soon.
Take care,

Hugs,

Kathy T.:-))
Hi Caro,

Sorry I am just now seeing this message. Yes, the pic is deleted, dear. I have to be honest about what I have been up to the last few hours aside from working. I have never had a ringtone on my cell phone, we successfully installed MB's "Murder My Heart" as my ringtone a few minutes ago, love it. I also love your beautiful photos, keep up the posting of them please.

Hugs,

Allo Caro, je suis contente si tu as apprécié la chanson. Je te remercie de la pensée pour la photo mais malheureusement, je ne peux pas l'apprécier car je suis aveugle mais au moins, mon amice Kathy l'a bien aimée! Fais attention à toi et passe une belle fin de semaine. Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie du Canada ;D

Translation:

Hi Caro, I'm glad you appreciated the song. Thanks for the thought of the picture, but unfortunately, I can't appreciate it because I'm blind, but at least my friend Kathy really liked it! Take good care of yourself and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada ;D

My current playlist on itunes is:

"Dance With Me" Michael Bolton

"Sad Song" Blake Lewis

"Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)" Enrique Iglesias

"Murder My Heart" Michael Bolton

"3 Words" Elliott Yamin

Hey Scott, good to read you here! Interesting and varied choice of music and I’d say quite different from your upbringing, from what I’ve read in the other thread... :D Out of curiosity, do you think that was on purpose? Just wondering. Ah, so you’re and “American Idol” fan? OMG, it’s been so long since I’ve heard of Blake Lewis! I usually buy at least the first album of my pick of the season, but often lose track of them since they’re not played much up here. Incidentally, we do have an “American Idol” thread in the “off topic” section, in case you’d like to check it out. Well I enjoyed listening to those, thanks for sharing Scott, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks! Glad to be here! Yeah I was looking at it! I love American Idol! Yeah Blake Lewis was always my favorite on the show. His career is rather interesting, he started doing a lot of dance type music. I'd really recommend looking at his album Heartbreak on Vinyl. Yeah my music is very different from my upbringing haha. I think it was partially because of my upbringing. When I was younger I didn't even know there were other genres so when I discovered there were others it was so amazing that things were vastly different and I really liked the difference.

Hey Scott, well you’re very welcome to join the thread when it starts up again. In the off season, we post news or interesting things we hear about our favorites. Useless trivia here: did you know that Randy Jackson played on Michael’s album “The hunger”? Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lw_JwuwQR4

Oh Scott, lol I know exactly what you mean: I was raised on country music myself. I enjoy some now, but for the longest time, you couldn’t mention the word... :D I suppose it happens when parents are passionate about their music: only 2 of my 4 kids enjoy Michael. The other 2 I’m sure will appreciate it later, but right now, they feel they’ve been over-saturated... What a concept, huh? XD Well anyway, again, thanks for sharing Scott and I will definitely look into Blake’s last album, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi everyone, I was searching for a video last night and discovered one of those special treasures you can only find by accident it seems.  This is Stevie Wonder singing Sting’s song “Fragile” and being backed up by Sting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28DfvvfZLi0&feature=related

This is my favourite Sting song and hearing it sung by Stevie is just an experience, I don’t know what else to say... Our Michael once said in an interview that if God had a voice, it would be Stevie Wonder’s, because of his phenomenal range and unbelievable control. Need I say more? :D Anyway, hope you enjoy it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada.

Hi Janniche, so good to read you here sweetie! You seem to enjoy little kids with great voices, don't you? Do you sing too? Just curious... ;D I'd never heard of Ronan before, but he does have a beautiful voice. Oh how he reminds me of my first crush when I was 10! lol

Oh Janniche, listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjx3LMBeoHQ

His name is René Simard  and he was about 12 at the time and man was I in love with this boy... :D Well back to Ronan, he has the same kind of pure tone and a very traditional delivery, which is very refreshing. Well thank you for sharing Janniche, that was nice! I’m really happy to read you here sweetie. Take care of yourself and don’t go to bed too late, okay? Lol Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Hey Sylvie and All,

I am listening to a new MB cd, to me anyway. It came out the year I had a major loss in my life, 2002, did not know until recently it even existed. The name of the cd is "Only A Woman Like You." I am at a loss for words as to how beautiful MB's voice is on this cd, and the songs. I know for certain, to me, this is one of MB's finest!!! Okay, now, I have the words for this MB masterpiece:

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Hiya Kathy, you didn't know OAWLY? We gotta talk girl! lol I agree that album is awesome... Everything about it is gorgeous and for me, it was a huge year Bolton buddy-wise and the good stuff kept multiplying almost fastr than I could process it so timeless memories are attached to it. Thanks for sharing sweetie, glad to hear you love it! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service