Here's something new I thought we could try

As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjoy

Usually if I am on the computer I am also listening to my music as well

It just so happens that right now Ready for you- Michael bolton..........is playing

It doesn't have to be Michael Bolton it can be anybody by the time I finish typing Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers are singing If I ever

fall in Love again

Happy new year

Views: 7317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for sharing these videos with us. It was a great interlude in my day and "Come softly to me" took me back (way back) to when I was about 7 years old living in Zimbabwe. Very happy memories.

Have a good day.

Gail K. South Africa

Hey Gail, glad you enjoyed it sweetie. So which version of "Come softly to me" brings back memories? I'm just curious. It's a really sweet song and I have the Fleetwoods version on one of those Dick Clark compilations. Did it get stuck in your head too? :D Take care Gail and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi everyone,

Just finished listening to Hitsville only 3 times, love "Somthin' Outta' Nothin'"

Kellie

Hi Sylvie,

Sorry for delay in replying. Listened to the Fleetwoods version too. I enjoy Percy Sledge's version but prefer the Fleetwoods version. It does definately stick...  I don't have the song in my I-tunes collection and hadn't heard it for ages, that's why it was such a treat yesterday.

Take care.

Enjoy.

Gail K. South Africa

We are young boyce avenue cover

Hi Stephan and welcome to the forum. When I read the title: “We are young”, I wondered if it was the samesong as the Fun version and checked it out on YouTube. For those interested, this is the Boice Avenue version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdVW5722jrw

and this is the original version I know by Fun, featuring Janelle Monée:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

Boice Avenue aren’t bad at all, are they a cover band, or are their covers very popular? Just wondering. I’ve listened to a few and they’re not bad, thanks for sharing Stephan, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi everyone, tonight I want to share an old song by a British singer/songwriter who's not very well known in the U.S. I think. This song was on my daughter's CD at the time and it's always been one of my favorites. It's called "One of God's better people" by Robbie Williams:
I'm sure all the lyrics are relevant to him, but it just moves me that he wrote it for his mom. Plus he has a really sweet voice, hope you enjoy it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi everyone, I just got the new Michael Bublé  CD “To be loved” yesterday and just had to share this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5HNrfj9iVs

It’s called “Young at heart” and it’s an old standard and one of my favourites on the album. I find the album surprisingly fresh, with more new songs than usual and interesting collaborations like “After all” with Bryan Adams and “Something stupid” with Reese Witherspoon. He also does a cool version of “Have I told you lately”, that’s certainly Elvis/Jordanaires inspired. I quite enjoyed it, but then again, I love Michael Bublé’s tone. Hope you like it. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada "D

Hi Sylvie,
I will look on You Tube for this because it says cannot play again but thanks for sending. I love this song too, may consider the cd on this one. ENJOY MY FRIEND!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Kathy, I do hope you can find it and hear it. If you'd like, you can try and listen to samples here:

http://www.amazon.com/Be-Loved-Michael-Buble/dp/B00BIVN82M/ref=sr_1...

Take care sweetie and good luck! :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi everyone, I just heard this song on TV, the original Madonna version and thinking: man I love this song, so I checked YouTube and found this interesting version:

Kelly Clarkson “Crazy for you”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWKvjYE7XsQ

Kelly is right: certain songs bring you right back to certain moments and though I don't have a specific moment related to this one, it just reminds me of late Friday nights spent watching video shows, before we had Much Music here in Canada. Anyway, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi everyone, today I want to share a pleasant surprise I got last week. I stumbled across Crystal Bowersox's CD, while searching for Jessica Sanchez's debut album. For those who don't know, they're both "American Idol" alumni: Crystal in 2010 and Jessica in 2012. Anyway, I borrowed Crystal's CD "Farmer's daughter" from the library and fell in love with this song called "Mine all mine":
I love the entire CD, because it's nice, unpretentious and Crystal seems to have a good sense of who she is, musically speaking. I can't wait to hear her 2nd one, which was released just last March! Hope you enjoy. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service