Here's something new I thought we could try

As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjoy

Usually if I am on the computer I am also listening to my music as well

It just so happens that right now Ready for you- Michael bolton..........is playing

It doesn't have to be Michael Bolton it can be anybody by the time I finish typing Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers are singing If I ever

fall in Love again

Happy new year

Views: 7317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, I wanted to  bring to your attention this new song by U2: "Invisible" - Bank of America in support of (RED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyKdpsHKy0

There’s a link on that page to download it from ITunes for free today February 3. From what I heard on the radio, for every free download,  Bank of America will donate a dollar for AIDS research. Good cause, great free song, so why not? Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

I would like to contribute here something:
If I do not hear Michael's music (what seems very seldom) then I hear with pleasure Alex Clare. I also like his texts and the kind of the music. No comparison with the music of Michael. Rather a opposite!

Hier meine three Favoriten:

Alex Clare - Treading Water

Alex Clare - Relax My Beloved

Alex Clare - Too Close (This song is the best known).

Is there Somebody who has the same music taste? I would be glad!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi Petra, I think Alex has a nice voice and a very interesting style. It's not the kind of music I listen to every day, but I do enjoy it when I hear it on the radio. Thanks a lot for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Today I have heard on the radio a song. However, it is German I have the translation in addition. Unusual singer. I switch the radio always completely loudly if the song is played. Maybe it also likes you?

Do you still know, how it was?
Childhood--wonderful:
The world is colorful and lovely
Until you understand some time
That not everything means Farewell
There is also a reunion.

Always forward. Step by step.
There is no way back.
What is now, is never undone again.
Time runs away to us
What's done is done
And what is now, will never happen that way again

There is no way back
There is no way back

One word said too much in anger
A step too far forward is dared.
It is already over.
Whatever done now
Whatever I have said, is said.
And what seemed everlasting, is already past.

Oh, and if i could but
only just once
turn the time backwards
For how much from him
What i know today
I rather had never seen.

Your life turns only in circles
So full of wasted time.
You push forward your dreams endlessly before you.
You still want to live, some time.
But if not today, when then then?
If some time is also a dream too long.

Hi Petra, well I don't know about the lyrics, but musically-speaking, the song is pleasant, thanks for sharing. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a fun way to begin the week. My pop radio is getting edgyer so I've heard this song everywhere but there. It took me a while to find it, because I've just learned how to spell his name! lol Here it is:

Pharrell Williams « Happy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

There  aren't enough nice upbeat songs like this one on the radio I find. Anyway, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

This video cannot be seen in Germany. But I know the song. It is played in Germany very often on the radio!

Now only the sun and warmth is absent, then I am surely happy! Many thanks Sylvie!!!

Petra Christine(Germany)

Hi everyone, I've  been hearing this new song for about a week now and I really like it, it’s the Black Keys “Fever”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZZUY32iCzU

Their new album “Turn Blue” will be available May 13, enjoy! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hello Sylvie! I did not know this song yet! But he makes really good mood! A really nice song!

Many thanks for the finding! I am curious, when the song is played in Germany!

Hi Petra, the song was uploaded on YouTube 2 weeks ago, so it's probably brand new. Do you know the Black Keys at all? I discovered them a few months ago with the song "Lonely boy" and I think I may have posted the link to it earlier on this thread. I haven't checked out all their albums, but I like their album "El camino", if you'd like to check them out. Glad you enjoy the song sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi everyone, today I’d like to share a very special performance on “American Idol” that aired yesterday. Her name is Jena Irene and she sang the Elvis song “Can’t help falling in love”:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZiwhFhyPgs

Now I’m not a fan of this girl, because I don’t care for her type of voice, but she really did an incredible job with this one, which is why I’m sharing. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Many thanks Sylvie!!!

Because I am a big Elvis Presley Fan, I do not like the songs if they are sung about other interpreters.

O.k Michael Bolton may sing a song from Elvis. I would also like this certainly!!!

Has Michael already sung a song from Presley? Do you know this?

Petra (Germany)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service