Here's something new I thought we could try

As many of you know I love music of all sorts and have a wide variety of different types I enjoy

Usually if I am on the computer I am also listening to my music as well

It just so happens that right now Ready for you- Michael bolton..........is playing

It doesn't have to be Michael Bolton it can be anybody by the time I finish typing Anne Murray and Kenny Rogers are singing If I ever

fall in Love again

Happy new year

Views: 7317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aww just listened to Dylan singing, soo cute, he's really good isn't he.

Deb xx
Can I please be his Number one fan? Huh? Can I? Please?

I thinks he's amamzing and would love to hear him sing it without the background noise.

Big kisses and hugs to Dylan, hes a star in the making, I guarantee it!! Does he go to a stage school at all?

Love Jennifer XXX
Ah Jenn ,You can be number 2 after me ,lol.No he doesnt go to stage school ,he can actually be a little shy if he doesnt know people so i was surprised he sang in front of a crowd.Im going to try get him singing Murder my heart or Hope its too late these are his favorites although in the car today he was miming them and when Mb hits the high notes i thought his jaw would lock he opened it that much ,lol.xxx
It's always Michael Bolton for me,
Invisiible Tattoo,

Kellie
You know what I really like about this song? It's meaning, for all those who can relate, that their are people you can never let go of or forget...
Much like this group of friends I have met here, I will always hold you close and know that we share one common bond of love for music be it Michael Bolton's and others, we are a pretty special group in that there are many different likes and forms of music that we share in this forum.
Thanks for sharing all of yours with Me...
KB
Just listening to some Gershwin 'Rhapsody in Blue' is beautiful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QxWxsK8_3s

Love Jennifer XX
My Lady - love it so much! My U.S cd was delivered yesterday, yay!!

Deb xx
~~My Lady~~
Deb it's a nice song right? This whole albumn deserves a grammy nomination. WWWHHHOOO and tell everyone to buy it and share it with friends. You should see some of the young bucks I have over here that can hardly wait to go to Michael's concerts. and with that in mind, I hope their will be Ladies for them to grab up for a dance or two.~ .LOL! Come to Florida you all will love it!!! Fun in the Sun!

KB
YAY Deb!
I just keep on looping it over and over!
This is Michael's best to me, allthough I love them all.
My Lady is just what I needed to hear...

KB
The Best and now My Lady,

Kellie
All of the Michael demo tracks!! Wow!! Priceless gems!!!
My Lady
You Comfort Me

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service