As part of our latest Michael Bolton giveaway, we want to know what YOUR favorite single is on Michael's latest album.
Post your answers below and on July 9th, 2010, one of you will be randomly selected to win a signed 3x3 Michael Bolton poster!

Good luck!

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MICHAEL MY FAVORITE SONG FROM YOUR NEW ALBUM IS JUST ONE LOVE,my name is sandy,my email is godslittleangel21290@yahoo.com,your music is a big part of my life,it gets me thru the tough times,JUST ONE LOVE signifies how i feel about my husband and our 10 wonderful yrs together,thank you michael,i love all your music
Just One Love!!! Love, love, love it!!! My name is Martha. I have been a fan foreve. My email is mms@rgba-law.co. Take care!
My favourite track from the album is Sign your name,I fell in love with it after hearing Michael sing it live in Bournemouth & the Royal Albert Hall...amazingxxxxxxx
My favorite cut on the album is Crazy Love.
Best,
Jan
Jan, I know I'm off topic here but wow! Awesome! seeing you up here! Woo Hoo. I'm getting there.Sorry I'm writing off topic.
"Invisible Tattoo" is beautiful! Definitely my Favourite!!!
WOW! Its so hard to decide I love them all!! But YOU COMFORT ME is a beautiful song ! It reminds me of that even when gets really tough which they do more often that not, I have my loving husband who's always there to comfort me at the end of the day! We just celebrated our 28th Anniversary on the 26th of June! Thank you Michael for all the beautiful music you have written and sang all through the years! Your music as alway been a big part of my everyday life!
Thank you, Love Eileen
Eilene, Hope I'm doing this right. I'm nervous but congratulations on your anniversary.
Robin
I haven't been on this thread for a while! Thank you for your best wishes. It doesn't feel like that long!
Love Eileen xoxo
Survivor
I absolutely LOVE "Just One Love"
MURDER MY HEART

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service