As part of our latest Michael Bolton giveaway, we want to know what YOUR favorite single is on Michael's latest album.
Post your answers below and on July 9th, 2010, one of you will be randomly selected to win a signed 3x3 Michael Bolton poster!

Good luck!

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is difficult because I like them all, but my favorite would be "INVISIBLE TATTOO". Awesome CD Michael! Love ya, Michael Baby Bolton!
So much meaning in all your songs. But if I have to pick one it is "Need You To Fall". Please come back to Baltimore!
My absolute fave is The Best!!
It's difficult to choose, is the disjunction.
When I heard the samples I liked two.
now that I've heard the CD completaly, I love all songs, but much more
MURDER MY HEART, HOPE IT'S TOO LATE
and READY FOR YOU, but I must to say my favorite is
the last one READY FOR YOU.
Take care
Mariu
My favorite song is "You confort me".
My fave is Just One Love- but I love all things Bolton!!!

Mckay
Just One Love! I wants dis postah, boyeee!!!
For me, it's Just One Love. Thank you for another wonderful album.
Michael,

My favorite is Just One Love. My husband and I have known each other for 33 years and we will be celebrating our 30th anniversary this year. Your songs are just beautiful and I know you'll be singing as long as Tony Bennett. You area so very talented. You need to make another trip to Omaha, NE...it's been way too long since you've been here. Take care. Kathy Rutherford
hi michael my fave and best songs are need you to fall and ready for you you are a great singer michael love mags xxxxxxxxxxxx
G'day - thanx for the opportunity ... my favorite song off this album is 'The Best' - reminds me of my husband - he really is my heartbeat :)
Favourite is "Hope It's Too Late" love hearing hin sing this live.

Best wishes
Carol (London)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service