As part of our latest Michael Bolton giveaway, we want to know what YOUR favorite single is on Michael's latest album.
Post your answers below and on July 9th, 2010, one of you will be randomly selected to win a signed 3x3 Michael Bolton poster!

Good luck!

Views: 2533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I've got 'the European' version of the cd...so there are couple, like my Lady, which I haven't even heard yet! Michael, got to say, that the decision is reaaaally haaard...! But, if I have to pick one, then (for me!), it is *Ready for You'....keep singing it, lol!
Jaana xxx
Me too! I just heard those two 'new' ones, from 'the USA-version CD'...and have to say, 'My Lady' is sooo lovely too, lol!
I really enjoy Crazy Love!
Love the whole album :)

My favourite is Hope It's Too Late.....fantastic live too.

Love Deb xxx
My favorite one from the new album is You Comfort Me. It's always the same for me, not a logical reason, I just listen all the songs the first time and there is always one that touches my heart in a deeper way. And that one is You Comfort Me. Thanks for doing this!!
Pilar
Pilar

This song touches me in the same way and has done so from the first time of hearing it.

Great minds!!!!

PS have also said previously that this is my favourite song from the new CD.

CX
Very difficult, love the whole album, but it's "need you to fall".

Carol
Hello Everybody, Hello Michael, My favorite song is your new version of the single of Terence Trence d'Arby. Your song, on the same music, is wonderful ! I'd just want you doing what you say in this : Sign Your Name across my heart ! But i'm afraid it's already does for me, but not for You ! Do you understand what i think ? Thank's Michael.... Bye BD
Sorry, i forgot this : all the singles are marvelous because the cd come from You, Michael.... Love BD
"HOPE IT'S TOO LATE" IS MY FAVORITE FROM THE NEW CD. LOVE IT... MARYLYNN BORSHESKI mlb5015@live.com THANKS FOR ASKING. HOPE I'LL GET TO HEAR IT SUNG LIVE BY MICHAEL, SOMETIME SOON!!
Hi, my favorite single from the New Album would have to be....Ready For You, because I (we) are all ready for your upcoming concert in January here in Florida!!!!
Love, SS
Love, Love, Love : "Murder My Heart"!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service