As part of our latest Michael Bolton giveaway, we want to know what YOUR favorite single is on Michael's latest album.
Post your answers below and on July 9th, 2010, one of you will be randomly selected to win a signed 3x3 Michael Bolton poster!

Good luck!

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eileen, the UK Release has two different tracks than the USA Release. The UK one has Can You Feel Me and Invisible Tattoo, and the USA release has the tracks My Lady and What Your Doing To Me instead. All the other tracks are the same on both releases.

Hope this helps.
Robin :)
Thanks Robin it did! I never knew that. Can you get the ones from Europe? Thanks for your help!
Love Eileen xoxo
HI EILEEN! YES YOU CAN GET THE ONE FROM EUROPE YOU CAN GET IT ONLINE FROM SEVERAL WEBSITES ALSO SOME MUSIC STORE HAVE IT IN STOCK J & R MUSIC WORLD IN NYC HAS BOTH VERSIONS HERE IS A WEBSITE THAT HAS BOTH VERSIONS

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_24?url=search-alias%3Dpopu...

GLORIA

Thanks Gloria, Yes Eileen I got my UK release last fall from Amazon.com.uk.

Robin :)
Thanks Robin and Gloria you've been a big help!
Love Eileen xoxo
yeah, I got the British release of One World One love through Amazon in September or october&the U. S. A. release in May. Love it.
Hi robin I was able to see a show I saw him in RI and I got a copy of the US release SIGNED I still have to get a copy to listen to though hope to see you soon
Hi Michael,
My favorite single on your latest is JUST ONE LOVE. Very beautiful song as always. Well done
Hello to all....i think the best one in my personal opinion is "You Confort Me" simply lovely....
All the best
Max
my favorite single off the album is murder my heart
love them all but my favourite is you comfort me...june
Its a really tough call I switch between the two I have had the biggest emotional reactions to they are Just One Love and Survivor. When I feel really upset and angry Comfort Me makes me feel like your arms are around me (UK version) I also think Can you feel me is an instant hit especially in the Clubs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service