As part of our latest Michael Bolton giveaway, we want to know what YOUR favorite single is on Michael's latest album.
Post your answers below and on July 9th, 2010, one of you will be randomly selected to win a signed 3x3 Michael Bolton poster!

Good luck!

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jennifer, just wanted to say thanks for your input and insight. Hope it makes Jean feel better. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Okay, okay, very late for this one, I know - I've been busy!!!

"Crazy Love" - so simple, so pure, a perfect end to an outstanding album. I caught my breath when Michael performed this at the RAH on the first night last year, and I think I held it all the way through the song. In my opinion, a much better rendition that night than the one on the DVD of the second night's concert there. Total magic.

Margaret in Kent

Hi Michael

It is very hard to decide upon a favorite as all the songs are beautiful and hold so much meaning for many different reasons and situations in my life but if it came down to the push I would have to say You Comfort Me (don,t I wish )

Love Pauline

My Lady is my #1 track of of OWOL!!!!!! Love, Shannon xoxo

the best of love is the best so far the lyrics say it all someone must have really touched your heart Mike to come up with that the album is great its my favourit so far keep them coming and dont change your style for anyone.. Geraldine xxx love ya loads

Hello, I love your latest album Ready for Love and Survivor.
Beautiful all the others.
You are great!
Do not ever change. It remains a big as you are!
With lots of love.
Erika.

You are great!

You are great!

one world one love is my favorite on the new album but then again i dont believe michael could put out bad music i really love the sound of his music the love he puts into his music is amazing and for me its comforting especially if im stressed out its his music i put on and listen to thank you michael for your music and the love and passion you put into it. love ya

Just One Love is my first favorite , and just go on from there! I have a difficult time choosing one song or one album...Love Timeless, 1& 2, Vintage, , and every song on Hitsville! Keep Going Michael, Your Music Is " The BEST"! Will be at the Cannery on June !!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service