As part of our latest Michael Bolton giveaway, we want to know what YOUR favorite single is on Michael's latest album.
Post your answers below and on July 9th, 2010, one of you will be randomly selected to win a signed 3x3 Michael Bolton poster!

Good luck!

Views: 2530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's so hard to choose just one favorite, I have more than one...

But I will have to say, Murder My Heart is up there!!
Robin :)
I think I'm gettin' this. Well, let's see. From the British release, Invisible tattoo is my favorite; from the U. S. A. release, my favorite song is You Comfort me.
MY FAVORITE SONG FROM THE NEW ABLUM IS HOPE ITS TOO LATE !!
Hope it's too late still :)

Tough decision, not fair, can't just choose ONE......the man is amazing and so are his vocals! "What You're Doing To Me" and then there's "Need You to Fall", "You Comfort Me" not to mention "Hope It's Too Late"......tell you what, just give me Michael for my 50th next month, and no one gets hurts...well ok, not too badly.....any of his CDs there's not just ONE favorite....but I'll try to go with "What You're Doing To Me".....happy now?
My favorite song is "Invisible Tattoo".
when I first heard the single Hope Its Too Late and with Michael on different tracks on the song really stood out to me. Michael's high notes are always what I like to hear in a song when he sings SILYBIl the ending is awesome!! Love Michael,s vocal range in any song he sings that is why I like the song Hope Its Too Late as a favorite.
My best song is : The Best!
I love you MIchael, i've see you in Quebec city
Corinne
What You're Doing To Me is my favorite!! Thanks for creating a new album! Hope you come back to the Washington DC area soon! We miss you!!
Agree with Everyone on Forum hard to choose when there is alot great songs from the album , I love " You Comfort Me " most of all song like is Murder My Heart .
I love all the songs off the new album for various reasons, but I do have to say that "Murder my heart" struck me the first time I heard it. However, my favorite song is "Need you to fall", not sure it should be a single but it is my favorite, sorry Michael didn't write it! :) Love, Sylvie from Canada
i'm not gonna miss this one! mine's 'need you to fall' - and the rest are fab too, best album to date :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service