I love the new format and the fact that we can now add media files to our posts, view the post in full screen, add bold underlined coloured fonts but is anyone else having problems replying to a post or is that just me? (probably and highly likely!! Ha Ha!)

Looks like replies are limited to a certain amount of letters becasue in a previous reply today, I couldnt see the bottom of my post, it kept dissappearing and everytime I treid to view it, it would dissappear dont he page. Like on FB when you send a long message to someone you cant fit all of the text in the box and the cursor keeps flicking back up the box? Does this make sense to anyone?

This is probably just me and my like with computers and all items electrical just lately!! Ha Ha!

Has anyone else discovered anything

1. new about the
  2.  layout that we
  3. couldnt do
  4. before?? Ha Ha Ha!! Sorry that was just for fun!!

Isnt this exciting???

Love Jennifer XXXX

Views: 284

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin, as I’ve said, it’s a waiting game. I’ve explained to the web people what the obstacles are and even offered to send them the instructions I’ve given Robin. Girl, I mean no disrespect, but are there such laws? There are tons of web sites that aren’t blind-friendly, ITunes being the prime example. Do you think blind people could benefit from it being blind-friendly? Do you think there could be a potential customer base in the blind community? Heck yeah, but are they doing anything about it? It is to their advantage, but frankly, I don’t know that there are any laws, although there should be. Then again, the Ning people could argue that I have access to this site, so why not her? (sigh) Well anyway, thanks for your concern sweetie and let’s keep our fingers crossed that something moves somewhere. Have a wonderful, healthy and blessed new year Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: It's my pleasure helping Robin, she's my best Bolton bud and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her... :D

At work we deal with employment accessibility type things and I just wondered if there were laws in general about accessibility issues, websites etc.. I don't know for sure.. Happy New Year to you too Sylvie!!

Robin in Maryland

Hi Karen....would be certainly willing to help :) I assumed she couldn't even get on to read. Maybe I am mistaken. We will find out soon I suspect :) Either way...I can help forward Robin's emails :) Robin R that is :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

NO color font here either but will  I guess to start the new Tour Thread at least. I miss my blue font from the prior forum..Not great changes all way around!!

Robin in Maryland

Hi all.....I just found this thread. Unwinding from the holidays. No WONDER I haven't seen Robin R on the forum. That is a shame. I got your message Robin MD and I emailed Robin R. but I haven't heard back from her yet. I will let you know when I do. I don't have color either. Jennifer says color only appears when it is a new thread. I'm not sure that will be any benefit? I am on a mac. Well...honestly I don't use all the fancy stuff....more confusion for me! Just ask Sylvie from Canada!! lol  I wonder if this has anything to do with your message Robin MD having Sylvia's (wee one) name on the header on the email you sent me??? Yipes...too much for me!!! Too bad we can't change back :/ Let's continue to investigate to help Robin R get back on!!! She NEEDS this connection!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin R has started posting again on one of the other threads...so she seems to have found her way back! I know she really appreciates your offer of help though.  Gail

Thanks Gail....I saw her message and could FEEL her relief!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service