Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love Raschal Flatts .Will be interested to see if Michael goes in a country direction now .Thanks again Gail for the info .xx

I know I'm late but heck, the Bee Gees have done a little country. Especially Barry Gibb. Shucks, if Michael can sing opera, why not gospil or country? :))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Gail, thanks for posting the confirmation of what we've heard sweetie! Well, there had been the mention of country music collaborators last year when Michael went to that saloon place Kerie went to. It's beginning to sound like the new album might have a country/blues flavor... Hmm...I guess we'll find out soon enough. In any case, thanks again Gail! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I wish I'd known this a few weeks ago..He wasn't telling anything yet then, other than he was working hard on getting it out by May!! Well he's sure working hard on it isn't he! Woo Hoo! Fun stuff!!! Robin in Maryland :)

Hey Sylvie, all he said at the Wildhorse last year, was he had been working on some "plans" in the Nashville area and some local "people" were in the audience he had been working with, so maybe that is one of the things they were working out, who knows!!!!  Wish I had been up there the last week or so, may have run into him, LOL!!!  There are all kinds of artists that record and work in Nashville, there could be others up there that are not country!!!  I will bet it will be AWESOME and maybe he will be working in Nashville more..hummmmm.....!!!.my daughter loves the music of Rascal Flatts...looking forward to whatever he does for the new cd!!!

Kerie

Hey Kerie, you see, I listen when people comment and I pick up clues... :D Orrin told me he made a successful trip to Nashville too, so maybe the brothers are making songwriting connections. Isn't Nashville the songwriting capitol of the world? Well Kerie, next time he goes to Nashville, it might be worth taking a bit of a longer vacation! :D Take care sweetie and thanks again for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hmm. Country&blue. Perhaps not a bad contrast. Interesting. Wow! Just don't say yee haw, Michael. :))))) You know I'm not poking fun.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm not that much into country music, but this can be interesting!!  :)  Thanks Gail!!

Helena...xx...

Well, people say they're not in to opera&look what happened? Love it.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail
This is very interesting :)
I have to be honest I haven't heard of them but in all truth if they are country I love the old country music
But I will have a listen on you tube to them
It won't matter to me I'm sure whatever Michael is writing I am sure to love it :)
All the best
Love Dianna xxx

Very interesting! Thanks for the info, Gail.

:o)

I am very excited about this collaboration. They are a very popular group here Dianna and will do well on anything they work on with MB!!This could really be a cool feel for new music for MB's album!  It's fun times to be a Bolton Fan!!!!

Woo Hoo!

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service