Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah although like the R A Rahman one hasn't been mentioned by Michael.  Don't know anything about Elton John or Eva Kennedy...but you never know!!LOL
Hey Florin and James, thanks for the update! When did you hear of this? Well in any case, thanks for sharing now. Michael promised surprises and he wasn't kidding! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Gail, it's getting closer till we have the entire track listing.. Slowly but surely.. Exciting..
Robin in MD :)
Ok...checked to be sure...no Elton John and there is another woman's name you haven't heard but it isn't Eva Kennedy. ;)

Thanks Gail and must say I wondered when Michael hadn't mentioned Elton so it looks as though in the interview what she was talking about was herself probably doing something with Elton John and with Eva Kennedy in the same that she has with Michael - thank again Gail !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Thanks Pilar - wonderful links !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Everyone,

Thought you may be interested in something over in Facebook and it is a picture of A.R. Rahman with Michael which he has posted to his Wall and below it he has written :- "Sajna.  With Michael Bolton!  The iconic singer sings in Hindi for the first time in his new album, Gems."

http://youtu.be/ZZcBfDCdHWw

Hope above link works - it has come out in a different place from what I thought - it is a link to A.R. Rahman singing Sajna - which is a rather beautiful song and I, for one, hope Michael has recorded it !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, I was reading about this on line the other day and the article stated that Michael would be 'mouthing' the words in Indian.

Hmm, mouthing the words eh? Does that mean singing or miming? Who cares, its something new and exciting!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks a lot Pilar !!!

Interesting  links...

Take care

Mariu

Hi Folks,

param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
<param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />

Found this on Facebook - Florin had entered it on Michael's Wall - hope you don't mind me bringing it over here Florin ?? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.
</object>

THANKS Sylvia, nice to see some promo for GEMS starting on TV here!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service