Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I talked to Meg. about my Gems (pre-order)! She's heading home tomorrow from Florida....She said that they estimated my CD to get here by the 23rd!

I want it now.....Bummer:(  I just want to hear it so much:)!  Also: I can't wait to see my daughter....we really have missed her! Her dog probably doesn't know what's going on, but you can bet when he sees her he will go NUTTS! He loves her, too!

Have a Great Day All Of You!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I know they do say Mary in between 8 - 18 days for delivery but I think that is limits they place on to safeguard themselves and then if it arrives in a couple of days you think the service and them are absolutely wonderful ......hey, do you think I am getting cynical because I've been conned that much lately !! :)   I bought a fridge magnet on eBay - it is a CBS record of Michael's WAMLAW (how appropriate for just now) - and it was stated that it would take 8 - 10 days for delivery - I paid for it on Thursday evening and it has arrived in the post this morning - not even two days !! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MINE IS HERE!!! Came today and the songs are beautiful as well as the artwork on the CD jacket and tri-fold holder. I don't want to take away any suprises for you guys.. One neat thing-there is the regular CD jacket tho inside the trifold in a pocket on the left side, so the signed one is separate. You get two CD booklets then. Neat how they packaged this one!! Beautiful thank you's from Michael too....gotta love him....You guys are going to love it too! He's outdone himself this time...WOW!!!

The shirt is nice, may wear it driving on my trip next week!!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

How appropriate that YOU have received your cd already girl!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! My oh my!!! Please blast the cd so I can here it over here PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY and DO wear MICHAEL'S tshirt.....the ONLY tshirt that matters!!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Anyone that wants to track their packages I wrote them and they sent me the correct link. It is    http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/

In the USA the package comes via your USPS, and not UPS, they have some collaborative deal or something with this type of thing.

Hope all the CD's come shortly, hope this helps!  I wrote them because it made no sense none of the tracking #'s were working!!

LOL It will be with me on my trip, don't worry girl!!LOL

You know Robin Md the hotel requires that all true Bolton fans wear the new tshirt!!!! LOL The only way to gain entrance!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh, Robin - good for you!  I feel like I want to congratulate you!  You're a lucky girl.  You get to enjoy it first.  Very nice to get two CD booklets.  I like that!  Put that shirt on and wear it with pride!

So does it arrive by UPS or our regular postal service?  I wasn't sure and I haven't been able to track it with the code given.  Just curious.

Have a great trip next week!  Travel safe.

Diane

Hi, No it comes by the US Postal Service, it's so darned confusing.  If you use the link I put up this thread you can track it!

I hope you all get yours very soon...I didn't think mine would come till Monday!

Robin in MD:)

Great news Robin - so pleased for you.....there does appear to have been a few dropping through letter boxes today for Mary Lynn has started a thread about hers - and her excitement and joy is coming out the page and I have heard of a few others too - GREAT NEWS !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

So pleased for you Robin, I,m getting excited at the thought of mine arriving in UK in a few days time......I like the idea of 2 cd booklets you can frame the signed one and display it in your house......ooooh can,t wait, Michael never disappoints me, he,s a true GEM!!!

Love Sandra x

YES he is a true GEM!!! No doubt about that!!!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service