Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have gotten a bit more info on the GEMS:Duet Collection Deluxe Edition.  You have the info on the Asian version but there are going to be a few more versions:

"Gems" is being tailored to each territory. South Africa will have a release with Judith Sephuma's version of "Over the Rainbow" and in Portugal there will be a release of Rita Guerra's version of "Over The Rainbow" and "Make You Feel My Love". In Germany, Helene Fischer has 3 bonus tracks on the album, only for the Germany, Austria and Switzerland region. Asia has the bonus tracks of CoCo Lee on "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" and Agnes Monica on "Said I Loved you But I Lied". And in Japan there is yet one more bonus track, a live version of "How Can We Be Lovers".

So looks like we have some hunting to do!!!LOL  Gail

YES We do, I want the Japan version with alive version of How Can We Be Lovers, I hope I can find that someplace!!! That is different!! They all are.. THANKS! HCWBL is my all time fav. concert song, I hope we can get that here thru Amazon..Wow!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Oh my Gail.....let's see how confused I can get!!!! lol  Which one do I want???? Decisions decisions!!!! 

Thanks again :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is one place with the Japanese version:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/duets-collection-the-japan-version/10...

01 Love Is Everything featuring Rascal Flatts (433)
02 (How Am I To support Sud) featuring CoCo Without You (418)
03featuring Eva Cassidy Fields Of Gold 03 (413)
04 Sajina featuring A. R. Rahman (411)
05 Pride (In The Neimu Of Love) featuring Anne Akiko Meyers (426)
06 I'm Not Ready featuring Delta Goodrem (430)
07Over the Rainbow featuring Paula Fernandes (328)
08It's A Man's Man's World ~ When a Man ​​Loves a Woman featuring Seal  (534)
09 The Prayer featuring Lara fabian (426)
10  Oh, Beautiful featuring Chris Botti (353)
11 Make You Feel My Love featuring Helene Fischer (314)
12 Hallelujah featuring MB's Children's Choir (344)
13 Steel Bar featuring · Orinthia (416)
14 Said I Loved You . . . But I Lied featuring Agnes Monica (5'11)
15 How Can We Be Lovers (Live) (323)

Thanks for all the information Gail and it certainly looks as though Amazon is going to be busy !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks a bunch Gail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD :):)

Hi again, The link above isn't exactly the correct page if you want to order and have shipped to the US. They have a note at the top to go to this link for any items shipped to the US.   http://www.yesasia.com/us/duets-collection-the-japan-version/102493...  

I had no problem using it, it's a secure site and the cost with regular shipping is $35.24, to be shipped out Oct 17th. Already have a confirmation email of the order.   It's going to be a Christmas present to myself!!LOL  Looking forward to getting this version especially...

Thanks again Gail for the heads-up on this nice site to order this one from!! Woo Hoo!!!!. I've saved it for anything in the future.

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin in MD, thanks a lot for the link, I'll have hubby check it out, much appreciated. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I didn't check for Canada Sylvie, but between the two pages we have here you should be able to order from one of them!  You may use the same one as I do..It's not a difficult site to use. I appreciate Gail finding it!

Robin in MD

Hi again Robin, the link Gail posted higher up on this page is the same link I posted 3 pages ago, that a friend of mine gave me. I didn’t check out that one because she told me it was Japanese. I’ve tried yours though and it works perfectly and is even blind-friendly! My husband takes care of ordering because I’m always afraid there’ll be important details, codes etc  that I can’t see and don’t want to mess it up. Again, thanks for your link, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Well ladies with the 12 days of Christmas it sounds like everyone is right on track for treating themselves!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I didn't think of that! lol See, Michael is always thinking of us! :D Thanks for the smile Kathy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service