Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail !!!

I've not lost hope of having any way !!!

Take care

Mariu

Hey Gail, so you have the Asian version with only the 2 extra songs, right? Can you confirm that the HAISTLWY duet is CoCo added to the original version? Just checking. In any case, enjoy! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I always buy Michael's CD / DVD  from CD wow Gail they are terrific

Have never had any problems with any orders

I too love the added songs

Love Dianna xxx

Gail while were on the subject of CDwow do you know anything about this book if it is worth buying?

MICHAEL BOLTON by Frederic P. Miller

This is the first I've heard of it Dianna.  I see they carry it at Barnes and Noble. I'm going to check and see if I can find out anything. Gail

I've never heard of this book either.  Will be interesting to hear more about it.

Thanks for sharing about it Dianna!

Still waiting on my CD, hope it comes soon.

Robin in MD :)

Interesting.....will have to check out this book also :)  Michael didn't sneak his bio out early did he? LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I checked on a Ferderic P. Miller and the one I turned up is an editor; not an author !  Wonder if the Michael Bolton is the lecturer, author of all things IT and not in fact "our" Michael !!

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.  Your wee Scottish friendly pirate

Well.......just dash our dreams Wee One!!!! LOL  Thanks for the sleuthing!!! Or is it swash buckling now???? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dianna, it appears that the book you asked about is about Michael Bolton the music artist.

I have posted a new thread giving you details about it.

Hope this helps.

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Gail for the "deluxe" explanation. That is the one I was interested in getting. Thanks also for the tip on the cheapest site also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The one I have is called the Asian version(Deluxe version) and it has Coco Lee singing HAISTLWY and Agnes Monica singing SILYBIL.  Both sound great!
Cannot wait to get mine......

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service