Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Meggy,I am so sorry to hear about your young nephew.Just thought to say this to you as well-since I read your post.I only heard  and started to interest myself for Rascal Flatts over MB's annoucement." Here comes goodbye" is very touching and they have a great blend of voices.

I don't know why so many people pick on Justin Bieber though,who is not only many a young girls's dreamboy but surely many a mother's as well-,so talented,so down to earth with a great voice and musicality and on  " this should be me" what is there to criticise in Justin Bieber,really?I can't find any wrong in the boy and love him.

Come on Angelica! The boy's just a product! Made me laugh when he said he wanted to be just like Michael Jackson!! Dream on pal!!!!
Hi James, I am not a Justin Beeber fan, but you have to give him credit for aspiring to be like Michael Jackson, at least. Although I agree that he has his work cut out for him. JMO Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Their official site, to be up to date!.

Take care,

Hi Rocio,I have an inquiry: a few minutes ago I was looking for the chords and lyrics(no chords on the internet though) for "you comfort me",and as  happens  to me many times  in my computer-iliteracy came upon a website which I cannot find any more ,once I left it.YOUR NAME Rocio was mentioned and I hope it is you.The site itself had  a few live-videos,partly fanmade ones,a concert-medley ,"the prayer"  with Michael and Laura Fabigan off the David Foster/ friends DVD,photos,and a personal review of the "one world-one love" CD,plus personal memories of the  fan who created this site.As I was listening to "the prayer" ,the concert medley  and "how am I supposed to live without you" whilst also looking at the videos I only flicked through the written stuff.I then tried to sign up to something which I believe was a mailing list,but it did not work out as I gave up after being asked to write the symbols I see,which I did 5 different times( and I am completely sober) and then I somehow lost the site.

I thought it was brilliant though and I wanted to put the information about it on the forum.Is it your creation,and are you the ROCIO mentioned ?

I hope so.Please let me know. Thanx     Angelica

Hi Angelica, try michaelboltonthevoice.com and see what happens. If the site is partially English and partially Spanish, you got it! That's Rocio's site. Good luck! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

http://www.countrymusictattletale.com/2011/03/01/rascal-flatts-hard...

Rascall Flatts are also working with Lionel Richie... Will Lionel and Michael work together???. This would be the biggest dream!.

I don't know whether this would be my biggest dream-I don't think it would be

Aaah, so you like Lionel Ritchie too do you Rocio?

I saw him in concert a few years ago and it was very moving.

He's a brilliant performer.

Love Jennifer XX

concerning Lionel Richie I was wrong I guess.I warmed to the idea of a duet now.Rocio suggested Michael should sing "endless love"(with Celine Dion),but the more I think it over right now -if Michael Bolton is going to sing with Lionel Richie they should get Lenny Kravitz on board as well-not only because Lenny could give it a bit of an edge,but also -because Lionel and Lenny rescued a girl by settling a nightclub-brawl in -I think it was "Chinawhites" - London a few years ago where they both stepped in  in heroic manner to make peace-and I think Michael would like that.I could not think of a song yet,but due to that experience I initially thought they could call themselves for this project,which they could call"the Love-project" the "Love-Heroes"(as this again would suit Michael well),or -because maybe also did I think of  "the Love rats".Aren't they all single men on the market now again as well(good from a marketing point of view maybe),so they could build the song :"it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing" in.What ya think?

Hallo Michael,

I'd like to send my collection (last 15 year) and I wait for your new CD.

Love, Anna

Attachments:

Hallo Michael,

I'd like to send my collection (last 15 years) and I wait for your new CD.

Love, Anna

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service