Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Anna,

I'm not sure if you are aware, but your full e-mail address is showing up each time you are posting.

I love your photos of all of your collection. Did you know that Michaels new album will be released on the US Mothers day? Isnt it exciting.

Love Jennifer XX

Jennifer! I can't wait for his new one to come out!!!

Love Eileen  xx

http://www.theboot.com/2011/03/14/rascal-flatts-lionel-richie-micha...

A little bit more info on the new album...towards the bottom:

Rascal Flatts Realize 'Dreamlike' Duets

OMG Gail, this is so exciting! I love it! That Lionel Richie CD sounds good too! Thanks so much for posting this: new songs and a bunch of duets including Seal? Woohoo! Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail! I loved him and Seal on the David Foster Duet, YES!!!!!  New songs and one with Seal-works for me!! Woo Hoo!!  I love reading about other artist's really thrilled to be working with Michael!! I cannot wait to get this new album!!!!

Robin  :)

Thank you so much Gail! I can't wait to get Michael's new album!!!

Love, Shannon xx

Thanks Gail.

This new project all sounds great and I'm glad it's new fresh material to continue in the same vein as One World..... That's what's needed now. He seems to be in a huge period of creativity right now. I think he did hint at this Duets album in an interview last year. Sure it was the This Morning one?

So, it looks as though we'll have to wait for the Blues album a little while longer huh guys!?

Hi James, Michael mentionned the duets album in passing, on a blog that also mentionned the Xmas album. I'm just wondering why he started  singing "Sweet home Chicago" if the blues project is so far away... I mean the man has been singing "Rock me baby" for almost 10 years now and has told Jennifer that he had recorded it... You'd have to wonder what collaborators he's waiting for...  Well, May is only 2 months away, guess we'll find out soon enough. Thanks for your input James, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Gail,

thanks for your new input. Wow, this really sounds great.Well duets - what do we have so far: the Rascall Flatts, Lara Fabiani, I hope the collaboration with Seal means a further song! :-))))) (no I am not greedy - I am just ... greedy lol), probably Elaine Page (from her CD)... If Sylvie is correct with "sweet home chicago" and Rock me baby, the album would cross all genres ...

I hardly can wait lol

Astrid

PS. The Rascal Flatts are quite generous with information about other artists plans - lol.

LARA FABIAN     ELAINE PAIGE       not meant to be patronising

Hi Angelica,

seems as if my "i" has slipped away/before - thanks for correcting me! I really try to avoid mispelling, especially with names, but sometimes it just happens ...

Astrid

Lara Fabian has an amazing voice. A true talent, Elaine Paige is not my cup of tea, but you should open your ears before posting!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service