- 1.You Make Me Feel Like Lovin' You
- 2.These Eyes
- 3.You Mean More To Me
- 4.If I Had Your Love
- 6.Vivo Per Lei (Feat. Helene Fischer)
- 7.Back on my Feet Again
- 8.crazy love
- 9.Michael Bolton - Soul Provider
- 10.Michael Bolton - Completely
- 11.Michael Bolton - At Last
- 12.I'm Alive
- 13.i am ready for you
- 14.When I Fall in Love
- 15.You Send Me
- 16.Michael Bolton - Sexual Healing
- 17.Michael Bolton f. Tami Chynn - Can You Feel Me X-MIX (116 BPM)
- 18.Celine Dion - I Love You
- 19.The Flame
- 20.Once In A Lifetime
- 21.i wanna hear you say it
- 22.Don't Say Goodbye
- 23.I Promise You
- 24.When I need You
- 25.Barbara Streisand - Duets (Duet With Josh Groban) - All I Know Of Love
- 26.Got To Believe
- 27.I'm Your Angel [Duet With R. Kelly]
- 28.Soul Of My Soul
- 29.Celine Dion - My heart will go on
- 30.At Last
- 31.Keep the Faith
- 32.i surrender
- 33.Distant lover
- 34.Celine Dion - Cause I'm Your Lady
- 35.Aretha Franklin - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- 36.17 Marcia Griffiths - The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face
- 37.Celine Dion & Bryan Adams - Look into My Eyes
- 38.Celine Dion - If you asked Me Too
- 39.Carly Simon & Michael McDonald - You belong to me
- 40.You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Women
- 41.Boyz II Men - In the still of the night (boys 2 men)(2)
- 42.aretha franklin - call me(1)
- 43.dont make me wait on love
- 44.Michael Bolton - Power of love
- 45.17 Al Brown - Here I Am Baby (Come And Take Me)
- 46.Tesla - Changes
- 47.What You Give
- 48.A Rose Is Still A Rose
- 49.Aretha Franklin (Sparkle Soundtrack) - Look Into Your Heart
- 50.Aretha Franklin & Otis Redding - Spanish Harlem
- 51.this is time
- 52.80s Music - Tesla - Love Will Find A Way
- 53.The Temptations - The Way You Do The Things You Do (OLDIES 70s)
- 54.We Belong Together
- 55.Aretha Franklin & Otis Redding - Angel
- 56.YouTube - Daughtry - no Life After You.url
- 57.Bedrock ft. Lloyd
- 58.Aretha Franklin - Day Dreaming
- 59.AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH
- 60.Oh, Happy Day
- 61.Bon Jovi - Keep The Faith(1)
- 62.YouTube - The Lake House This Never Happened Before By Paul.url
- 63.Dream Away
- 64.Aretha Franklin - RESPECT
- 65.YouTube - The Clientele - (I Can't Seem To) Make You Mine.url
- 66.To Love Somebody
- 67.Babyface - Baby Face - When Can I See You Again
- 68.We Can Work It Out
- 69.Caught Up In A Dream
- 70.The Lady in Red
- 71.I Swear
- 72.Van Morrison - Browned Eyed Girl - 80s - Pop
- 73.Chris Daughtry - It's Not Over
- 74.Endless Love
- 75.YouTube - Michael Bolton- Slowly.url
- 76.video Def Lepard - Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad.url
- 77.YouTube - ~Hooked On A Feeling~.url
- 78.Come To Me
- 79.velvet sky
- 80.YouTube - Chris Daughtry - Home.url
- 82.Kid Rock - Fat Bottom Girls
- 83.acdc thunderstruck
- 84.michael buble-home
- 85.YouTube - los lonely boys - heaven.htm
- 86.default(4).jpg acdc-you shook me all night long
- 87.YouTube - Andy Gibb - I Just Want To Be Your Everything (Live 1977).htm
- 88.The Everly Brothers - Let It Be Me (1964).htm
- 89.YouTube - Michael Bublé - Save The Last Dance For Me Music Video.htm
- 91.3 Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
- 92.Oldies - The Temptations - Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
- 93.I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me) - Ft.George Michael
- 94.My Lady Soul
Comment Wall (35 comments)
You need to be a member of Michael Bolton to add comments!
Join Michael Bolton
Michael has a milestone birthday coming up in February 2018. I ran an idea past Gail that passed with approval.
I have small cards that are 2.5X3.5. The idea for the card is not to say happy birthday, but you have room to put a few sentences to tell Michael why you love him, his music or how his music helped you in hard times. It’s should be big enough for a wallet size photo if you would like.
Then when he’s home sitting at his desk, he can pull 1 or 2 cards to read when he has the time. Our words will be with him all year.
I request a SASE, and I will send you a card. Write your note and put in your picture. When your finished, mail it back to me. You could even send your note on a 2x3 size paper and I’ll attach it to a card. Send your picture to if you like. That would take out the SASE step.
For those out of the country, I checked with my postmaster and she said you can put your own postage on the return envelope equivalent to $1.15 US.
Email me, Sally, at MYSCRTPSSN@gmail.com and I can give you an address to send your SASE (self addressed stamped envelope).
A second option that isn’t as personal, is to email me a short note and I can cut and paste it onto a card for you. I don’t want to handle pictures this way because I’m not that computer literate and don’t want to make errors with something as personal as a picture.
Just let me know the option that works best for you.
When all the cards are gathered, I’ll put them in some sort of decorate box. And the box of cards will be Michael’s birthday gift from us.
It might seem early, but it’s something that we can work on Now through January. I’d like to be finished by February since I would need to get a box and mail it off to Michael.
Your welcome to share my email with anyone you think may be interested in contributing to Michael’s milestone 65!
Looking forward to hearing from you, Sally
Cara, Are you really coming all the way to NJ to a concert? I will most likely be there, planning it now.
Hi Cara! Glad you found your message ok. Wallhanging is coming along nicely, but still oodles to do on it. Also awaiting the last few squares which I know are in the mail! Saving space so that they are included along with everybody else's. Cheers, Amie
Hi Cara - picked up your square at the PO. A-OK! Amie
Do not worry, it's not too difficult, I'm doing trial and error. But when the photo and look at Michael with love, comes the inspiration itself
with love Marie
I create my pictures only in PowerPoint software and with simple software added to scanner . It is easy but spend it a lot of time. I haven't photoshop nor I don't know how use it.
Lovely night with dreams for YOU
with love Marie
Saw your comment on the blog post about CD and how does MOTOWN sound to you ????? Don't know if you have been in the tour thread but Dianna found a comment in Cameron's blog saying about Michael having just recorded a Motown CD and that it would be released soon......now.....whether a deliberate leak or a mistake on her part do not know but don't think she would have written that without knowing what she was talking about, not our Cameron...too trustworthy and straight....maybe MB asked her to leak it as only way he could let anyone know and then gauge reaction for maybe he cannot say anything but, no matter what, I am dancing as I love MOTOWN.....excitement is too much !! :)
Just thought in case you hadn't seen or heard that I would let you know - okay ??? :)
Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.
Just wanted to let you know that it doesn't look as though Michael will be attending the Grammy's for he is taking part in the Pebble Beach Pro-Am Golf Competition again this year and the final day of play is 12th February and that is date of Grammy's so if he makes cut he will be playing golf !!!! :) I have started a thread for the competition in the section "General Chat about MB" so if you want to follow what he is doing and how he is doing in the comp. please come and have a look for I will try and keep all information as up-to-date as I can !! :)
Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.
Hi Kara, I’ve just read your comment on Michael’s blog “1/12 recording session” and my friend Sylvia’s suggestion for you to come visit the tour review thread. To my knowledge, you only post on blogs, so I thought you might not know how to get to the tour review thread, so I thought I’d help and give you the link to it:
I’ve told the admin once that new members should have a guide to navigate the site but it hasn’t been done yet! :D Anyway, if you’d like to join us on the thread and share your concert experience, you can read about other people’s fun times, we share articles, pictures and video links. It’s a lot of fun! A couple of our friends have shared about the Chester PA show so far, but you might want to throw in your own 2 cents. Well, the invitation is open, take care Kara. sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
View All Comments